What's your goal and reward?

Options
For those of you that like to reward yourself when you reach specific goals, what are your goals and your rewards for reaching those goals? I'm trying to think of some rewards for myself. When I get to my goal weight, the obvious reward is a shopping spree, but I'm on the lookout for some other ideas as well.

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    For those of you that like to reward yourself when you reach specific goals, what are your goals and your rewards for reaching those goals? I'm trying to think of some rewards for myself. When I get to my goal weight, the obvious reward is a shopping spree, but I'm on the lookout for some other ideas as well.

After you reach your goal weight, put on a bathing suit and take a vacation where you basically where nothing showing off your "new" body
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot bigger than you, so I'm sure my reward is different. I'm going to go to an amusement park and ride every roller coaster they have (plus a new wardrobe)!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be healthy. My reward is (hopefully) getting to live long enough to see my kid graduate from med school.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options

After you reach your goal weight, put on a bathing suit and Tke a vacation where you basically where nothing showing off your "new" body
    ^^^this!!!! After I reach goal I may never wear a shirt again!!!! Lol
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm taking this slow I'm tired of rushing in and failing. With that being said, my first goal is to complete the first week of c25k, and get a nice pair of shoes. Also, I had my last smoke yesterday at 4 p.m....When I make it to the week mark I'm buying whitening for my teeth lol. One last thing, I also gave up caffine, not sure what my reward will be for that yet...all I know is that come Monday I will have new shoes and will be whitening these teeth. Maybe I will whiten my teeth while I run. Perhaps I will foam at the mouth...better not too many people on alert for zombies, oh well good luck everybody!!
  • secondchance82
    Options
    Fitting in skinny jeans.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    I want to tone up and lose another 10lb and my reward after that...is a new tattoo, not everyones cup of tea but I just love them! :happy:
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be healthy and be a great example for my son. My reward is a vacation to Paris so I can get nicer pictures of me than last time and a new car :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to get to 160. However every 10lbs lost I would like to reward myself with shoes or a new workout outfit or article of clothing (since they're stretchy). No real clothes, though. The ultimate goal will give me a shopping spree at Vickies Secret AKA my MECCA :love:
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I recommend goal clothing. I just bought some "goal shorts". They are 32" waist. I'm currently wearing a 36" waist, even though my measurement is 38".
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow I can't spell jeez
  • VintageFit
    VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've split my rewards/goals into 5kg steps :) First 5kg lost means Sushi from my favourite but expensive Sushi place.. 2nd 5kg is a 50€ shopping spree. Next 5kg is a reward to the artist in myself - I'm getting some of my favourite vacation-photographs put on canvas to hang up in my apartment.
    And once I reach my ultimate goal, 20kg down, I'm getting the tattoo on my back I've been dreaming of since I was 16 but always felt too fat for!
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm going to meet my short term goal in 8 more lbs. Then I'm getting a new Tattoo.

22 lbs after that, we're getting pregnant with #4 which we're keeping totally secret until I start to show ;^)
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started out at 182 and Im currently down to 146. Ive came a long way. Im only 16 pounds from my ultimate goal weight(130) When I get there my reard will be me getting my belly button periced & buying a nice new bikini!
  • Nadvicza
    Nadvicza Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal, I reward myself with on full dayof bad eating.:drinker:
  • ecn810
    ecn810 Posts: 10
    Options
    My goal is to be able to walk without the aid of crutches or a cane, and my reward will be a brand new state of the art prosthesis
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

Reward is a longer, healthier, active life.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mamaacosta3
    Options
    Agree live healthier!