I think Im seeing progress

Options
StephEx
StephEx Posts: 69 Member
Bare with me, this is my first picture ive posted, i am very self consious. But i wa wondering if you see any progress, I see a little, but idk. My scale says im down 8 lbs. Maybe im finally losing inches too!
[IMGhttp://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u367/sc20101/mfp.jpg/IMG]

Replies

• heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Aww, can't see your pic! But great job on the 8 pounds! Keep it up!
  • StephEx
    Options
    I dont know how to post correctly but if you copy and paste in search bar it pops up. http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u367/sc20101/mfp.jpg
  • StephEx
    Options
    Thank you btw! :)
  • ae2rigc
    ae2rigc Posts: 37
    Options
    I dont know how to post correctly but if you copy and paste in search bar it pops up. mfp.jpg
  • ae2rigc
    ae2rigc Posts: 37
    Options
    Looks like progress from here :)
  • githerdonehoss
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work... :)
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    you can definitely see progress. Excellent!!! Keep up the good work! I'm down 8lbs too!
  • StephEx
    Options
    thank you. there's 1 more pic not showing :)
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep it going! You are doing great. Are your just tracking your meals or are you working out as well? Working out will help you to tone as you go and you will definitely be able to see and feel those results. I did my pics on June 1st and will do them again at 30, 60, and 90 days to show my progress. Kudos to you for posting photos as well!

I look forward to reading about your continued progress and successes!

Julie (aka VBCoach25)
  • StephEx
    Options
    Keep it going! You are doing great. Are your just tracking your meals or are you working out as well? Working out will help you to tone as you go and you will definitely be able to see and feel those results. I did my pics on June 1st and will do them again at 30, 60, and 90 days to show my progress. Kudos to you for posting photos as well!

I look forward to reading about your continued progress and successes!

Julie (aka VBCoach25)

Thank you so much! I Started tracking back in september 2011 and lost 15 lbs then the holidays happened and i gained it all back. now i started at the end of may and have lost 8 lbs! I am a beginner to working out, so Ive been doing 30 minutes of ab cardio and jogging in place, I also have been eating healthier meals (tonight i had burritos instead of the tortilla i replaced it with a romane lettuce leaf! )
  • StephEx
    Options
    I dont know how to post correctly but if you copy and paste in search bar it pops up. mfp.jpg
    Thank you, Its missing the last pic though!
  • StephEx
    Options
    Sidebyside.jpg

heres a better side by side
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sidebyside.jpg

heres a better side by side

Fixed it for ya! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!