Anyone interested in starting Supreme 90 support group?

Options
catniss
catniss Posts: 326 Member
Just ordered Supreme 90 series--according to reviews it's very much like P90X except it's only $17 (on Amazon). I'm going to begin the 90 days on Monday, June 11th--anyone want to join?

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just receive mines today. I paid 13.99 @ ebay.
    The only thing it says to follow their meal plan to actually get ripped. But I cannot go grocerie shopping till Sunday. And I wanted to start today.
  • daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    Options
    I started Supreme 90 this past Monday, and it's been great so far. I did the Tabatha Inferno this morning and literally went outside the garage and vomited. I kicked my booty! I don't stay exactly with their meal plan, but rather log my calories here on MFP and make sure im getting my vitamin and protein intake.
  • josephrleik
    josephrleik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started Supreme 90 Day on Monday too. It has been a very sore couple of days. I have already lost over 3 lbs this week, and 1/4" from my belly. I have a family who wouldn't eat the meals so I just ensure I am eating as cleanly as possible. I just started taking multi-vitamins (my wife is so proud). I'm doing it pretty much like you, Dave. Eat cleanly, and log my MFP calories, and make sure I get my vitamins and protein. I really like the program. It is hard, but not impossible.
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with my first 30 days. I haven't been following the eating plan but I do plan on starting to eat clean soon. I have to say that I used to hate Cardio Challenge but now I am really starting to like it. I always feel like I worked really hard when I'm done.
  • bandgsmom
    bandgsmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started Supreme 90 yesterday and love it so far. There is no way my children are going to eat their suggested meals so I too am going to just try to eat as cleanly as possible. My only question is what size weights I should be using. Does anyone know of any guidelines of where to start?
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    got mine today at big lots only $4! gonna start on monday :)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great program overall, although it is, I feel, more expensive than P90X in the end because it is more equipment intensive. P90X allows you to go through the whole program using nothing but a $30 set of resistance bands with a door hook if you want to because the resistance exercises they chose are band-friendly. With Supreme, not so much. Dumbbells are a must as the exercises cannot be modified to be band-capable (many use the dumbbells and ball together), and if you're a man (or a strong woman), the weights you're going to need can get pretty expensive. For me it would be about $200 on weights alone. If you were planning on going through P90X with dumbbells anyway then you're fine and saving a LOT of money by going with this program which, I feel, is overall better put together. But if you were thinking you could save money by going through the program with more affordable bands over dumbbells as you would in P90X, think again.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I just started Supreme 90 yesterday and love it so far. There is no way my children are going to eat their suggested meals so I too am going to just try to eat as cleanly as possible. My only question is what size weights I should be using. Does anyone know of any guidelines of where to start?

I can't say what you would need, but for me, I needed to go as high as 30-35 lbs for some exercises. I needed a range that began at 5 lbs and ended at 35 lbs. I have no doubt I would need even heavier if I really wanted to hit legs hard.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am on day 58 and love it! It has really worked for me. Yes you do need varying weights and a stability ball. I dont follow the diet plan to a tee but eat really clean (ignore this week). My picture says it all, if they ever do a t.v. advert i want to be in it. I am alot toned and love how Tom focuses on giving pointers on how to do the exercises and leaves the exercising to the people in the video with him.