hello

Options
Hello, I am a returning member. I lost 25 pounds on this site and i got lazy and didn't record my meals and stoped exercising and guess what? I've put all my weight back on and now I am back to square one again. I need some motivation to get back on track. I am starting again tomorrow morning and I am really gonna give it an honest try....GOOD LUCK TO ME...any words of wisdom?

Replies

• la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If you did it once, you can do it again! Welcome back!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Like la4et said, if you did it once, you can do it again! Just remember the mistakes you made last time and be sure not to do that again. You'll get back down where you were and then some! Good luck!!
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    well your not the only one who got lazy i my self am a returning member who lost over 80 lbs and quit keeping track of what i was eating and quit exercising and now im back to square 1 my self so if you keep me motivated ill keep you motivated good luck to us both. my first day is nov 2
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    well your not the only one who got lazy i my self am a returning member who lost over 80 lbs and quit keeping track of what i was eating and quit exercising and now im back to square 1 my self so if you keep me motivated ill keep you motivated good luck to us both. my first day is nov 2

Geez, I sure NEVER want to go back to square one, so I think I'll stick with MFP FOREVER! :wink: :laugh:
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE MOTIVATION. THIS IS NOV 2 AND I AM READY WILLING AND ABLE TO START THIS MORNING.
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: well, it's a couple of months later and i am almost at my goal, i think i'll stay there this time. MFP forever i guess. it really works...
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congrats!