calories burned/heart rate monitor

Options
Wondering, I just bought a heart rate monitor. It has a calorie counter.

Do you wear this all day and post all the calories burned. Or do you just post the calories burned during excercise time?

thanks for your comments/suggestions.
E

Replies

• eemorton
    eemorton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I only wear mine during exercise.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I only wear mine during exercise.

^this^ :happy:
  • maryhegdal
    Options
    I wear mine only during exercising. The nutritionist told me I could add those calories back in to my daily total. Even with calories left over at the end of the day, still no weight loss. I don't know what to do anymore.
  • camille23z
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor also, thats how I track my calories burned. It's intended for use during exercise only, but not limited to.
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    :happy: oh wow, I get really leery about adding those calories burned back in. Just doesn't seem right. But keep going, eventually the weight will come off.
    be real careful about logging food, push your excercise just a tad bit more, YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Seems like the general,
    excercise it is. Kind of glad, I don't want to be looking at it all day.
  • camille23z
    Options
    "They say" you have to burn 3500 calories a week to loose a pound of fat, but you have to be consistant each week and don't eat the calories you've burned. It's hard, but you can do it if you put your mind to it! That equals out to be 5
    Days each of 600 calories burned of and 1 day of 500 calories burned. If you want it bad enough you can have it! Good luck!