Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yes. I would have a huge all-day orgy.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I would for a day just to know what it feels like =) (as long as I was a Hot Guy lol)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Oh no, and I mean no. I just love too much being a woman. Just love it. :laugh: :laugh: Even with all the problems we go through
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    If I could change back....I would totally be a guy for a day! Maybe longer lol. Honestly I'd want to see if a male orgasm feels different than a female orgasm. And just to see how guy's ****ED up brains work :)
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    oh hell yeah and I wouldnt be able to keep my hands off myself!!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I like my titties too much :laugh:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Can I be a hot man for a day with a metabolism that allows me to eat whatever I want and not gain a pound? And can my man get my horrid TOM?
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Sure I would be a man for a little while but then I would want to go back to being a woman. It would be interesting to see how it feels to be a man but I really enjoy wearing high heels so I wouldn't want to stay that way.
  • trustsnape
    trustsnape Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hell ye only for the day i want to know what it feels like

and to see if men say they are ajustin themselves for real or are they actually just feeling themselves
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    nope... lol
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Most of the guys would probably squander their day away by playing with the new found boobies xD

I would definitely trade off and be a guy. It would be nice to do all the things I normally do without being called unladylike (like cursing, watching sports, drinking, rough housing, etc)
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'd hurt myself. :smokin:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all that matters
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I'd do it for a few days. I've always been curious about why it's so hard to aim... Pearl necklace, not earrings dude.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    For a day I would, so that I could see what it feels like to be a man. They always complain about their "man area". I want to see if its really all that bad lol

But I would do it only if my fiance could swap too so that he could experience a period lol

We should all get a week to trade sides and experience the other gender. Most of us would probably be thankful to be back to normal. :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    No, I love being a woman too much.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    For a day heck yes..
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Hell yeah.. I want to F**K everything.. and drink beer and sleep.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    For a day or two yes. I want to know what goes on in a man's head. Possibly save some poor woman from getting screwed over(meaning if I spontaneously traded places with a man that liked to cheat on his girl) I would confess as him..mwhahahaha
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd be a dude for a week. I'd bang some chicks, pee standing up, and probably bang a few dudes for good measure.