looking for friends to helo keep me on my game

Options
Hey my name is Mike I'm a former Marine that would live to get back to my old self. I am looking for friend to lean on to ask questions too and to keep me in line when I feel like things are not going like I want then to. I am starting p90x and I am new to this site hope to hear from all of you that already know what I'm going thru hope to hear from friends soon

Replies

• mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    You being a former Marine I would like to say thank you for your service. As someone trying to get back in shape I would like to say lets do this!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You being a former Marine I would like to say thank you for your service. As someone trying to get back in shape I would like to say lets do this!!

What he said. Thank you!

Invite coming. Bring it on buttercup! ;) haha
  • kirsty_mc
    kirsty_mc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike. Hope you don't mind if I add you :-) I'm just a few days into this and trying to build a support network of like minded people!!

Huge respect to you as a former marine, and just as much respect for having the courage to come here and start making the changes!

Kirsty
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    Invite incoming!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This!
    I would be glad to be your friend will do my best to support you
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • fitnsandyfun
    fitnsandyfun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service!
    I maybe a girl but I love to workout.
    Lets do it together!