TO DIE FOR BEEF STIR FRY !

Options
adrim24
adrim24 Posts: 21
so today i make the best thing ive probably cooked in a looooooooooooooooooooong time

it was beef stir fry and this is how i made it

FIRST I USED LEAN BEEF TIPS . I MARINATED THOSE IN SEASONING SALT A TINY BIT OF LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE .
IM A FRYING PAN I ADDED 1 TABLESPOON OF COCONUT OIL ANY COCONUT OIL WILL DO . I USED LOUANN , I TELL CHOPPED ONE SMALL ONION AND 1/4 OF A GREEN BELL PEPPER . WAITED TILL THESE WERE NICELY SAUTEED THEN I PURCHASED THIS ASIAN MEDLY FROM BIRDS EYE WHICH IS JUST SUGAR SNAP PEAS CARROTS BROCCOLI AND BABY CORN AND SAUTEED THESE ALSO . I THEN ADDED MY MEAT AND COOKED TILL BROWN WHEN THE THE MEAT WAS ABOUT 80% COOKED I THEN ADDED 1/2 TABLESPOON OF PEANUT BUTTER . 1/2 TEASPOON OF BROWN SUGAR AND 1 TABLESPOON OF STIR FRY SAUCE .

SERVED OVER BROWN RICE AND OMG IT WAS TO DIE FOR ......................... 689 CALORIE INCLUDING 1/2 CUP BROWN RICE

Replies

• eyclypz
    eyclypz Posts: 14
    Options
    Sounds great! Try adding some grated ginger and orange juice to the stir fry while cooking. Also try marinating the beef in soysauce and diet sprite/other lemon soda. It turns out delish!
  • Rozziet
    Rozziet Posts: 10
    Options
    Agreed - try using garlic, ginger and chilli in your stir fries. Adds so much more. Oh and try using oyster sauce next time too for different flavour. Being Chinese heritage I have never added peanut butter in my stir fries before so will see what happens next time if I do. :)
  • adrim24
    adrim24 Posts: 21
    Options
    Agreed - try using garlic, ginger and chilli in your stir fries. Adds so much more. Oh and try using oyster sauce next time too for different flavour. Being Chinese heritage I have never added peanut butter in my stir fries before so will see what happens next time if I do. :)

oh i love peanut butter in my stir fry yummy