if you could would you..

Options
13»

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah.. I want to F**K everything.. and drink beer and sleep.

Women can do all of the above just as well.
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If I could change back....I would totally be a guy for a day! Maybe longer lol. Honestly I'd want to see if a male orgasm feels different than a female orgasm. And just to see how guy's ****ED up brains work :)

This!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hell no. sit down to pee.....be all emotional all the time.......bleed for 1 week per month............carry babies.........It's just not worth getting everything for free.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Nah. I enjoy my girl parts.

I don't know how guys walk around with those things.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hell no. sit down to pee.....be all emotional all the time.......bleed for 1 week per month............carry babies.........It's just not worth getting everything for free.

ROFL.... and don't forget about menopause! Just sayin...

But no, I don't wanna be a man! I'm happy being me.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying "yeah for a day" but that wasn't the question.

So no. I love pretty things, and usually having the upper hand. :smokin:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No, because boy body parts are far too delicious and I wouldn't ever leave the house if I owned them.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    For a day.. but not forever, I love being a woman.. except for the emotions and overthinking ha!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'd do it for a few days. I've always been curious about why it's so hard to aim... Pearl necklace, not earrings dude.

I like you lol!!!!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Never!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    For a day I'd try it.. But not for the long term...
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I would do it for a temporary time period for the experience. People say "I wish you could walk a day in my shoes to know how it feels." Why not....let's trade places for the sake of experimentation and trade notes in the end!
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    No, I would not change my gender. When it comes to men: I like 'em, I love 'em, but I wouldn't wanna be one!
    Besides giving birth to a baby and breastfeeding, is the greatest joy on earth. I would never trade, being able
    to do that!!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    QUESTION...

Do you think, if for example a female changed into a male for the day, she'd be better at picking up girls than men actually are?

I wonder how much game I'd have.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    So to answer the FIRST question, heck no! I love being a woman! I love every aspect of it. Wouldn't change it for the world.
    QUESTION...

Do you think, if for example a female changed into a male for the day, she'd be better at picking up girls than men actually are?

I wonder how much game I'd have.

To answer THIS question in FULL honesty, and you all can laugh if you want! I joke with all of my guy friends that they have NO game at all and when we go out, despite me being 110% straight, I always bet with them that I can pick up more girls than they can. 9 times out of 10, I win. So, I wouldn't have to be a guy for a day to have a better chance of picking up a girl...
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Hell no! I'm perfectly content to not have dangly bits. Plus boy clothes are boring.