Tattoo

Options
kerri76
kerri76 Posts: 45 Member
Has anyone gotten a tattoo after reaching their goal? I am thinking about getting something (my 1st) when I reach my goal. I wonder what others have done. I want it to be a reminder of where I was, how hard I have worked and where I am now. Please share. Pics too.

Replies

• dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My plan is to start my sleeve once I hit my first goal and finish it when I hit goal! I'm planning an Alice in Wonderland theme!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I already have one small one that I designed to represent my identity, family, friends etc, but I plan on getting an Ankh symbol when I reach my goal...just haven't decided where. I've always wanted it - but seeing as it's the key to life I'm waiting until I've accomplished something that'll let me enjoy a waaaay longer, healthier, happier life!
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am planning to get a tattoo when I reach my goal, but it will represent my family, not my weightloss. . .

But to represent the weightloss, I am getting it on the side of my torso... A place that I would NEVER have showed someone when I was at my max weight. I want to be comfortable lifting my shirt to show the tattoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!