Small Success

FlamencoGal
FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
OK, I have only lost 11 lbs. to date. But I put on a new pair of pants today that were purchased a couple of months ago, and they are so big that I almost lose them. The scale is not really moving, but the inches sure are!!!!

Replies

• ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Awesome! These are the best NSVs in my opinion . . . keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Awesome NSV :) Today I'm wearing a pair of pants that were too small when I bought them and they fit just right, yay us :)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Nice job!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Congrats on your loss!!! And that is no "small success" Losing your pants is an great feat!!!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    The scale doesn't always tell the same story that your clothes do. Great job, keep it going!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Last weekend a friend of mine said she had some clothes she couldn't wear anymore as she is dropping weight too so I went and picked up 5 pair of shorts and several shirts. When I got them I thought "oh well I'll get in them maybe in a month" because they were 22/24 and 24.(I wear a 28 or 28/30) These were denim not stretchy elastic waist and I've lost 20lbs. My husband said "try them on and just see" THEY FREAKING FIT!!! I was SO HAPPY I posted it on my FB status. LOL...Congrats to you!! Great job!!
    Angel
  • waterfit
    waterfit Posts: 4
    That is awesome! I wish I could say the same but you motivate me!
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    The little things are what matters the most, inches are very important as well as pound. I am very happy for you :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Great job!!! Sometimes the scale is just a number...but I bet the feeling you had when you put on those pants was AMAZING!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!