Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group 11/2 - 11/8

Options
I figured I would get this started tonight in case we have some early, early risers. :wink:

Don't forget to post your daily water goal.

I am going to try and drink 2 of my 52 ounce bubba keg.

Kim

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    For now I'm shooting for the standard 64 ounces per day.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I'm gonna start out with the 64 ounces and see if I can do it. I haven't really been watching my water so I'll start with that and then increase.

When you start a new thread could you possibly put the link on the old thread? That way it's easy to find for anyone who doesn't catch it right away.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the water reminder! :flowerforyou:

Recently got laid off so all my patterns are screwed up! :grumble: :noway:

I usually drink one 32 oz. bottle before lunch,
    another one after lunch + one more when I go to the gym.
  • HealthyMom4MyKids
    Options
    Good morning!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

Don't forget to drink your water!!!

Kim
  • Shelley130
    Options
    So glad Halloween is over! I would like to say that I was strong and avoided the candy... :cry: but I was taught not to lie. Somewhere around 20 pieces!! :noway:

Oh well, today is a new day :happy:

Back to counting the calories, drinking the water, and moving the butt :tongue:
  • HealthyMom4MyKids
    Options
    Shelley130---I also had a rough weekend with food. Grrrr!

Is it totally pathetic that I had to send the Halloween candy to work with my husband b/c I can't be trusted with it here????

Kim
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. I did pretty good this weekend but I have to admit it was a SERIOUS struggle not to indulge. :ohwell: I did allow myself to have 2 mini 3 musketeers and guess what.. I really did not enjoy them. MMM. guess getting all the garbage out of your system really does make you crave the food that is good for you! :smile:

My water goal for today is 128oz I already have 32 down :happy:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Good morning!! My water goal for today is 80 ounces. Thought I would build up each day.
  • lids0578
    Options
    my goal is 100 oz. saturday was a busy day didnt eat right and only drank about 24 oz. felt horrible all day sunday. I thought it was very intresting how all my bad cravings came back. Start fresh today.
    thanks for your support
  • ColoradoGirl
    Options
    I just had to share with you guys...
    When I started this voyage almost 3 week ago I was on my own. I chose not to push and I have learned it only made my husband go the opposite direction. But, this morning he asked if he could have a salad for lunch and last night he worked out for the first time in a long time! He is finally starting to make healthy decisions on his own! :happy: Whoo Hoo.. I am so excited! Just wanted to share!! Thanks for listening! :smile:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Question: Are we only counting water as water? I love green tea and I drink it all the time. I was wondering if I could count that in anyway?
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello lovelies!!!

Dawnannw - Woot Woot to your hubby!!!:drinker: That's wonderful for him and I hope he keeps it up!! You guys will be new healthy stuff in no time!!! :love: :blushing: :smooched:

Fatty 78 - the whole debate on whether tea counts as water has truly been "interesting" to say the least on here. I think, and this is just my personal opinion, if you aren't adding anything to your green tea (sugar, honey, etc) then it should count as water. That's just my 2 cents. :flowerforyou:

Halloween was pretty easy for me because my nieces weren't home so all of that bad candy is at their dad's house.:laugh: :bigsmile: But I did have a small piece of cheesecake this weekend. I don't feel too bad because it could have been a huge piece. Plus I worked out 5 days last week (including doing 1 1/2 hours on Sat) and have bumped my workouts up to twice a day (15 mins in AM and 30 in PM).

Have a great day peeps!!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey gals,

dawnannw, yay for your husband. Let's hope mine heads in that direction he is a diabetic and I would love to have him around a lot longer !!!!

fatty78 , I am with lashawn tea is almost all water, so I would count it as water. (Even with a sweetner in it)

leshawnturner, 1 peice of cheesecake is not going to undo any of your hard work. I believe we need to be able to eat a pc. of cheesecake once in a while. Congrats on the exercise that is great.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I forgot to say that my H2O goal is 80 oz a day!!

Momma2four - thanks for the encouragement!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Yay!!! I'll have no problem getting in my water today then. lol.

Now if I could only finish this paper. Ugh.

I can't wait to work out tonight. I've been so busy with school lately I just haven't had time. I am going to the gym after my class tonight. I can't wait.
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I should have read this earlier to see the reminder about the water!!! I think I'd like to shoot for at least 100oz of water daily. I'm going to assume the bottle that I refill at my desk holds approx 20oz, so I'm not tracking so well today. I think I've had maybe 1-1/2 bottles. Time to start drinking!!!

I'm happy to say that I made it thru halloween w/out having a single piece of candy. It just really wasn't worth it to me. Sadly, when I got back to work this morning, my bucket was pretty full (the trick or treaters at work didn't empty me out), so I sent my bucket circulating and it hasn't been back since this morning!! :tongue:

Dawnannw--that's awesome about your hubby! I hope he keeps it up!
  • HealthyMom4MyKids
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Well, yesterday I failed miserably with my water so here I am to try again. I woke up in a bad mood, grrrrrrrrrrrr. Mostly b/c I am tired (Saints played Monday night football so it was a late night) and also b/c I am stressed with the holidays coming up, my soon to be 2 yr olds b-day in a couple of weekends and our disney world trip. Not to mention trying half heartedly (sp) to eat well. This is just one of those days that I really just want to climb back in bed and watch tv, kwim??? Oh well, this will pass.

I hope everyone else is having a much better day!!

Kim
  • ColoradoGirl
    Options
    HealthyMom4MyKids hang in there.. we all have those days! Just focus on the good things.. I bet your soon to be two year old does something worth giggling about today! :smile: Take each day as a new beginning. I am cheering you on today!:flowerforyou:

I did make my goal of 1 gal of water 128oz.. Yes.. I was in the bathroom a little more.. but honestly.. I still woke up thirsty this morning. Thirsty.. did you know that thirst is one of the first signs of dehydration? At any rate.. I am going drink another gal of water today.. wish me luck!

How did the rest of you do?
  • lids0578
    Options
    hang in there, i drank 116 oz yesterday. over my goal, but i to still woke up thirsty, How do you guys eat well when you have a busy day. I was at work by 0600 and didnt get home until 1030 pm. I can eat well at work, but for dinner it is what ever resturant is on the way. help. good luck. I will dring 130 oz today
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Today I am running running running with with my job today (2 conferences at the same time)!! I got in my AM workout but I didn't meet my goal yesterday for water (my goal was 80 and i only got 69:grumble: ). I am having the same trouble trying to get my eating to be great. Its okay now and I have my good days and my bad days. And some days it makes me feel worse that my co-worker just lost about 100lbs in less than a year doing medifast but when I looked at it it was expensive and even she said the food was disgusting:noway: !! How am I supposed to follow a plan with digusting food??? So I just keep trying to do what I know is right and hope that the scale finally starts to move:ohwell: . I hadn't planned on griping when I started writing, sorry...

I hope everyone has a great day and drink:drinker: drink:drinker: drink:drinker: !!!!