Video Recomendations

Options
wa_tracy
wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
I'm a busy working teacher momma and I'm looking for some shorter videos to do at home. Gym is not an option for me to do group classes. I've been doing 30 day shred and I dig that it has both cardio and strength training, so I'm looking for that, but I'm getting tired of it. I need variety. Also, OnDemand fitness shows are an option for me at times, so if you could recommend at of those that would be great. No more than 45 minutes...there's so much I can keep a 2.5 year old occupied with :wink:

Thanks

Replies

• sarahrosheen
    sarahrosheen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i do 30 day shred with weights! i'm guessing its quite similar to the 30 day shred video. they use a kettlebell but you can just use a regular weight as well. that's what I do. I like that it's only 25 minutes but I really feel it after!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i do 30 day shred with weights! i'm guessing its quite similar to the 30 day shred video. they use a kettlebell but you can just use a regular weight as well. that's what I do. I like that it's only 25 minutes but I really feel it after!

Is that a Jillian Michaels DVD?
  • wa_tracy
    wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Perfect! And it's like 6.50 on amazon right now!