Face Comparison Pictures

Options
MermaidFaith
MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
Hello! I am 2 pounds away from my Goal weight, and have been comfortably hanging out there for a while now. Here are my face comparison pictures. the first one is at my heaviest, 200 lbs, And the second is very recently at 142.

face.jpg100_3503.jpg

I began eating better on October 24th, 2011. I stayed in my calorie limit of 1200 daily, and tried to move at least an hour a day. i Hit 145 on April 22nd, 2012. 55 pounds down in 6 months. i can't believe it happened so quickly.

I am about to go on vacation and will be back at the end of June. I am planning on really working on toning and bringing my body fat% down. i am currently at 27 so my scale tells me.

I would love to have some more motivated pals on here, because that is seriously what has helped the most in my weightloss..... the support of my fitness pals

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    major difference in your face and neck!
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Beautiful! I'm so proud of you. :drinker:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    thank you!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! Do people you haven't seen in a long time fail to recognize you?? You look SO different ... Gorgeous!
  • loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Big diff! Great work;)
  • Chell625
    Chell625 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love the motivation - this is great! I just began my journey right around memorial day, I started at 185 and am hoping to loose 55lbs. You are an inspiration! Are you eating your exercise calories also or strictly 1200 food calories only?

I would love to friend you.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! WTG!
  • Inked_Chik_89
    Options
    WOW! You are look amazing! Very beautiful :-)
  • kathy329
    kathy329 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!!!
  • oliviabean
    Options
    wow that very impressive it takes a ton of self discipline and control to do that...btw you look fantastic!!:happy:
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look soooo different! I LOVE the new you! You are an inspiration to me!! Congrats!!!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    feels good to know that i can be an inspiration to others. I spent so much time cruising the forums when i first started, yearning to have results like the people i saw. anything is possible once you commit to it and never doubt yourself
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Good work!
  • ashshields12
    ashshields12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!