just joined; add me pleasE!

Options
Hi! I just started fitness pal over a week ago. I really Need to gain my confidence back :(. It is affecting so many aspects of my life right now. I would really like some motivational friends to go through this and also to support each other.
Add me and please read my profile, especially the Why I Want to Get In Shape. I will read your entire story/profile as well! Give me any feedback and ill do the same!

Replies

• abigail132
    abigail132 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hey! I'm in exactly the same situation, I really need my confidence back too - friend request sent and I hope we can give each other motivation and support :)

I will make sure to read your profile - still in the middle of updating mine!
  • csandra1219
    Options
    thanks!!!
  • chonky83
    chonky83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is day 2 on here for me and I'm all for making new friends and following and encouraging them on their journey! Just sent a friend request.
  • JamieAshman91
    JamieAshman91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    added you :)
  • ctiedeman
    ctiedeman Posts: 21
    Options
    I just I am in the same boat! I have also been through some really tough times over the last couple of years. I once was in shape and then due to some trouble times I went into a downward spiral. So now I am trying to get back into shape! I wish you the best of luck and I would be more than happy to help motivate you along the way!
  • csandra1219
    Options
    we have relate-able stories especially ctiedeman!
    glad we r all friends~
  • mscrholder
    mscrholder Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I joined last Tuesday, and I am also looking for friends. Be encouraged. We will get there!...I'm friend requesting each of you if that's ok?!
  • styles010
    styles010 Posts: 7
    Options
    I back on for the second time around! Happy to make new friends!
  • linda_X
    linda_X Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you! Sending a friend request.
  • csandra1219
    Options
    thanks and great~!
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new friends. I sent you a request!
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Adding you now! :)
    Anyone, especially those who are in my age range and/or have similar weight loss goals, feel free to add me as well!
  • ads1599
    ads1599 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you all can add me as a friend. the more the maryer
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me!! I am always looking for new and motivational friends on here!
  • csandra1219
    Options
    all friends :)