Since Joining MFP

Options
TakeMyTai
TakeMyTai Posts: 28 Member
When I joined MFP I was 18 (or tight 16) on the pant size and would almost never wear a size L shirt. I was and still am in the Army, Active. I ballooned up to 226lbs at 5'7" in part from a messed up knee and some anti-anxiety medication along with sedatives. I went through the depressed phase and slowly ever so slowly started getting out of it. Around 200 ish pounds I ended up yoyoing a bit. In November of 2011 I was 199lbs, 7% over athorized body fat, got married, and switched sections. By the last week of January 2012 I was 186lbs, 1% under authorized body fat, and unflagged. At that point I got super motivated and started exercising even more, going in some races, and just enjoying work and my special little section. As of the middle of May I was 3% under body fat, 175lbs, got promoted, got LASIK, and recieved my Good Conduct Medal.

Things are looking up, and soon I will be recieving my Certificate of Achievement for shooting a Hawkeye - 40 out of 40 - at the range. (We are given 40 rounds in three magazines and have to shoot and hit 40 targets) Now at 170lbs

I'm really glad that I stumbled across MFP :)

::Edit::
Oh, and I'm wearing size 10 jeans, and Size M tops :D

::Edit::
Before - 226lbs
Chubby_Meh.jpg
image host

After - 170lbs
Skinny_Meh.jpg
image hosting

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!