Jung Shin

Options
I recently started a Jung Shin class at my Sports and Health center. It's one hour and still on level one/level two. I have no clue how many calories it burns and do not have a heart rate monitor. Does anyone with a heart reate monitor do this class and know about how much they normally burn? Also if you could let me know either your weight or how much you burn running per mile (so I know how much I would burn relative to my own weight). Thank you in advance! :)

Replies

• Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had to google Jungshin to see what it was. Here is what I found ... hope it helps at least give you a rough idea.

"This class is a level 1 class and offers long sword training for beginner and softer levels -Burn up to 400 calories

This class is a level 2 class and offers a faster pace curricula for the hardcore athlete-Burn up to 800 calories

This class is a combination of level 2 and 3 and is a circuit training boot camp using kicking targets (which Jungshin provides), long and short swords, and martial art conditioning techniques. -Burn over 800 calories"
  • xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you this is really helpful!