been feeling like a rabbit lately... anyone else?

Options
AimersBee
AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
almost everyday i have celery, carrots, and cucumber in a big tupperware container for a snack to graze at work.. my bf bought lots of vegetables.. and now im afraid they will go bad.. don't get me wrong, i like my veggies, but man am i ever getting sick of them.. haha

:ohwell:

Replies

• AimersBee
    Options
    just me i guess.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Switch up your veggies! It gets boring eating the same thing all the time. You can do green smoothies, too. There are tons of great fruits to take to work and graze on, also. Today, i brought in some DELICIOUS cherries to work. Yesterday, it was grapes.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I totally misread the rabbit thing.....
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing the same.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    When I read the title of your post I thought something completely different than the food you are eating...oops.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    where's gasmaster? AHAHAHAHHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE LOLOLOLZ...MY MIND WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    thought you meant at it like rabbits... my bad :/
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    yep just like a rabbit; always up for it...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Have you considered incorporating the veggies into a casserole? Here's one of my faves that I got off of the forums here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/601123-cheesy-ham-and-banana-casserole-omg
  • AimersBee
    Options
    jebus there is a lot of pervs on here hahahaha...
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I read the title the wrong way too at first XD but have you thought about eating them with a bit of ranch dressing to mix up the taste a bit?
  • 704fitness
    704fitness Posts: 153
    Options
    Apparently I am aligned with the group when associating the phrase "feeling like a rabbit" with something other than vegetables.