OMG Does anyone else need to Pee ?

Options
So if I consume all the water I'm supposed to in a day all I find myself doing is going to the ladies room every 45 min to an hour. The people I work with must be wondering what's going on ... 2 trip to the ladies room a day turned in 6 or 8. :ohwell: Anyone else? Or does anyone have any ideas without owning stock in Depends on how to get hydrated without the constant need to urinate?

Replies

• dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was just talking about this today! LOL
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I have a track worn in the carpet from my desk to the bathroom. Too bad I can't count the pee pee dance as cardio.
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    When I started drinking so much water I too was peeing a million times a day so it seems, but now 6 weeks later, I'm only peeing half as much...Looking forward in seeing what everyone else has to say on this subject.
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yep that's me. At least 3-4 times for every glass of water.
  • MommyLyssa
    MommyLyssa Posts: 134
    Options
    I have always peed a lot. I out pee pregnant people. I do, however, drink a LOT of water...I got used to it, although it is still pretty annoying sometimes.
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    When I started drinking so much water I too was peeing a million times a day so it seems, but now 6 weeks later, I'm only peeing half as much...Looking forward in seeing what everyone else has to say on this subject.

I agree that after a while it doesnt seem like your having that urge half as much as when you first start out, I easily drink a gallon a day
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    During the day, I'm a fricken camel no matter how much I drink...but as soon as I go to bed...holy hell, I'm up like every 10 mins until I fall asleep...my husband's like "you JUST got up, you have to go AGAIN"

I drink more during the day than I do at night...but such is the way it works i guess
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I pee constantly. Of course, I also have interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor dysfunction. THAT, on top of all of the water I drink, means I spend a LOT of time in the bathroom. Luckily, there's one just a few steps away from my office at work ;-)
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    drink up it's totally healthy, I go at least 10 times a day, this opinion may be biased (Disclaimer: I own stock in Depends)
  • lroxey
    lroxey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well just remember its flushing out all those toxins in your body. I have felt so much better but yes I just bought stock in Charmin lol
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    It's annoyinggg.

Once an hour would be nice. I find when I drink 8 glasses a day I pee at least three times every hour minimum. It's terrible - it often deters me from drinking all I need to. It's frustrating to pee before I leave work and by the time I get home (no more than 15 minutes later) I'm racing for the bathroom. Or going to see a movie in the theatre and having to leave 10 times during it (like I did last movie I went to despite cutting off my water an hour before going).
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I consider it a good excuse to get up from my desk 100 times a day and get some steps in. Once every hour, I run to the bathroom and get another glass of water. Who cares what my coworkers think? I'm getting thin and fit while they stuff their faces with donuts and drink sugary pop all day. :noway:
  • cjaharmon
    cjaharmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have always peed a lot. I out pee pregnant people. I do, however, drink a LOT of water...I got used to it, although it is still pretty annoying sometimes.

This! I did this today! I peed before the pregnant woman at the office and had to pee again before she did! And ot only is she pregnant but she is due in just a few weeks!
  • nicoleeliza4
    Options
    You definitely start needing to go as often as time goes on. Go right as you come in, right as your leaving for lunch, right before coming back for lunch, it's less noticeable then getting up in the middle of your work. I've started to realize though that they're getting up almost as much as I am and chances are your co-workers hardly even notice. It'll get better! It's worth feeling healthy!
  • susiesweets
    Options
    Go right as you come in, right as your leaving for lunch, right before coming back for lunch, it's less noticeable then getting up in the middle of your work. I've started to realize though that they're getting up almost as much as I am and chances are your co-workers hardly even notice. It'll get better! It's worth feeling healthy!

Unfortunately the ladies room is right next to my supervisor's workstation and directly across from the site director's office :noway: :sad:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I seriously have to pee right now, need to get off the computer and GO! :drinker: