Looking for encouraging, faith-filled friends on here!!

Options
Hey everyone-- I'm new to this page, it's been about 2 weeks... over the last year and a half I've dropped roughly 85 lbs... looking to drop another 30 using this tool... I am hoping to find some other people who actually use this website, and connect with others.... and want to encourage one another. I aim to live my life for God-- and believe that all things can be done through Christ!

Replies

• bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friend me :)
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great progress!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21 nkjv
  • giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job on all the weight you have already lost! That is quite an accomplishment! I have only been on this site for two and a half weeks but like it a lot. Feel free to friend request me :)
  • Cocobee515
    Cocobee515 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friend me! :)
  • alisharenee1
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this also and would like some friends for motivation. Please add me. Thanks
  • 1billsgirl
    Options
    Friend me!
  • OrchidStorm
    OrchidStorm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This seems exactly like the post I am trying to think of writing. Losing weight is always a trial for me because I also feel that I have been blessed in other areas of life and even though I am overweight, it could be worse. I'd love for you to add me!
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!!
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well!
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!

I've lost 60 lbs so far, and am looking to lose another 15 lbs.

I'm motivated everyday through Christ.
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    "I can do all things through Christ whom strengthens me" I tell myself this all the time. I have lost 40 lbs. Want to lose at least 40 lbs more. I am 51-have been a Christian all my life. Feel free to ad me as a friend.
  • StarlaAgain
    StarlaAgain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's great to have Christian friends to support each other. :-) Would love to be your fitness pal friend. :-)
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I agree with you! Some godly encouragement would be nice to have in this difficult endeavor! Friend request sent. :)
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!! I would like more friends too! Feel free to add me too!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    you can add me! there are also a couple of groups here that are geared for christians... they're not as active as aome, but when we post something on the open forums! you should see the boxing gloves come out!!! there was a forum that asked what you couldn't live without and I said The Word Of God! and that caused a long discussion! lol!!!!

At least our presence is known!!! :) He did say He came not to bring peace, but a dividing rod! :) Thank God we have His peace inside us!!!
  • humblevalleyranch
    humblevalleyranch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm new too and would love a sister-in-Christ to encourage and be encouraged by!
  • gkershner
    gkershner Posts: 48
    Options
    Great loss. I have been on for a few months and have lost 54 so far with about 35 of that being with MFP. I think you will like the site. A teacher I work with got me started here and it has been a great way to motivate each other. Also working to make my faith life much more of a priority as well. Please feel free to frend me. Gloria
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and walk through this with you!!! =)
  • georgiarenee
    Options
    There's no way I'd be able to do this without God! Friend request coming your way! :)
  • carbak33
    carbak33 Posts: 7
    Options
    Fairly new to this site, so feel free to add me as well. I could use the encouragement.:smile: