Weight or Inches?

Options
Okay so I am 130...I have been about 115-120 since high school until I started birth control a little over a year ago. I haven't changed at all besides in my boobs that went up two sizes....I still wear a small or extra small shirt and am a 3-5 in pants....So I am 95% positive all the "extra" weight I've gotten is in my boobs. I have dieted and worked out more a few months now and not lost a thing but I have toned up a lot and lost some inches.....In my head though I keep think I'm a fat *kitten* because of the number on the scale:grumble: So my question for all of you is, what is more important to you? The of pounds you are losing or the number of inches you are losing?

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    u should just go by the mirror and ditch the measuring tape and scale.
  • shawna_h74
    shawna_h74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think you should go by inches and how your clothes fit, not by the pounds on the scale. If you're working out then you'll be building muscle, so the scale won't go down, it might even go up.

Just keep at it, don't get discouraged! :smile:
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I tend to do a combination of many different measures but i never let any number get me down. The measurements include; scale, inches, body fat percentage, pictures/mirror and the way my jeans fit. Even if my body is visibly changing, my overall healthy is. with that being said, personally my favorite type measurement is body fat percentage. . . . . i also totaly know what you mean by birth control raising your weight. It sucks!
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CORRECTION:
    body ISN'T*** visibly changing, my overall health is!!