Make the connection: ten steps to a better body and life

Options
MAKE THE CONNECTION: Ten steps to a better body and a better life (by) Bob Greene And Oprah Winfrey

As much As I love listening to oprah on tv, (which isn't coming on anymore) I love how to hear that she was overweight, and the camera hiding her posture. She had excersised all that 20 kilos or more. by following a routine. I haven't read her book, top title. yet. but I'd love to know if anyone else read it and followed on it. I also took out a smoothy book, tomorrow I'm going to have apple and naartjie smoothy. :D I'm going to check oprah's success story and hopefully get some motivation from an old pro o relationships... I don't want to wake up one day thinking that I should have lost that weight, instead I'd love to stand up and feel light on my feet, instead of heavy in walking position. Let me know if you read the book

Replies

• carbak33
    carbak33 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've had the book for years and have not actually read it. I looked at it earlier today and decided to take the time out to read it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!