Hello!!

Options
nikkihk
nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
So excited to really get started on my path to a better body. Not looking to be perfect? But healthy and happy is important. Four years ago I was 4 sizes smaller, but a new relationship and a new life sort of settled in and though I was/am crazy happy doing things I avoided back then? (Like fast food and restaurant food) I've gotten to the point where I hate my body... SO now time for a change!!! Looking forward to having some weight loss friends and learning how to do this right.

-Nik

Replies

• toxicpanda2011
    Options
    Hello!
    I am in your boat I was 6 sizes smaller 5 years ago. I settled with gaining some weight but it is time for a change! good luck on your journey and don't give up.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I think joining a community will help keep me accountable too so this is a GREAT system!!!

Glad to meet you!
  • linda_X
    linda_X Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I was 4 sizes smaller, only a year and a half ago. I wasn't super skinny, but i liked my weight. New relationship happened, and we started going out every weekend and ate a lot of fast food. We both gained weight, but it's mostly me wanting to lose the weight. I still eat fast food, but not as much, and lately with everything and measuring my food (who knew I'd be measuring my food faithfully like I do). I have lost weight, but gained it all back last week. sadly. If you'd like, add me. Best of luck to you!