Friends anyone?

Options
I'm fairly new on here...
Well if I'm being honest I've done this before and it worked great for someone completely OCD like myself who loves keeping track of things. However, for some reason I fell off the wagon... but I'm back! Since I was last on here I have gotten married, had a baby (8 weeks ago) and I am now in the "fat and happy stage" of my life. Although it is great it would be so much better if I could just get 40 lbs off me. It's not a lot, it's not a little, but I know I could use some encouragement along the way. I would love friend requests from anyone, I look forward to helping you along too.

Replies

• nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! : )
  • CyndiMay
    CyndiMay Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there! I'm knew to this. I just started my new lifestyle about a month ago. I'm in the second stage of my life (meaning over 40). I'm married 3 kids and living life for myself - FINALLY! But, healthy is where I'm striving to be. I would love to support you and need the support myself! =) I hope you keep in touch.
  • carbak33
    carbak33 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations on your new family. Give yourself a break; life happens. I fall off more than I should, but I just pick myself up and start again. Would love to share encouragement with you.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....You can lose the 40 lbs : )
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome back
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    welcome back darling. we can do it together. :) i got 44 more to lose.