WHAAHOOO!

Options
As of this morning.........:drum roll:, I've lost 30 lbs, 1 inch off my ankles, 2 inches off my calves, 3 inches off my thighs, 6 inches off my hips, 8 inches of my waist and 2 inches off my arms. :I could weigh 50 lbs. and about 37 of that would be bust :noway: so nothing short of reduction surgery will ever change that but at least the rest of me is getting smaller :tongue: :. I haven't tried any new clothes on but from the way what I have is no longer fitting, I'm guessing I've lost 2, possibly 3 dress sizes. I know I've lost a couple of ring sizes because I can again wear my origional wedding ring, which I haven't been able to do in over 7 years. I have to go back for a re-test on cholesterol and fasting blood sugar in January and I'm hoping for a whooollleee lot better results this time. Darn but I'm pleased with me! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    As of this morning.........:drum roll:, I've lost 30 lbs, 1 inch off my ankles, 2 inches off my calves, 3 inches off my thighs, 6 inches off my hips, 8 inches of my waist and 2 inches off my arms. :I could weigh 50 lbs. and about 37 of that would be bust :noway: so nothing short of reduction surgery will ever change that but at least the rest of me is getting smaller :tongue: :. I haven't tried any new clothes on but from the way what I have is no longer fitting, I'm guessing I've lost 2, possibly 3 dress sizes. I know I've lost a couple of ring sizes because I can again wear my origional wedding ring, which I haven't been able to do in over 7 years. I have to go back for a re-test on cholesterol and fasting blood sugar in January and I'm hoping for a whooollleee lot better results this time. Darn but I'm pleased with me! :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    This is WONDERFUL news!!!!! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

You are awesome.:happy:
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow Frith! Wahoo and yippee yi ay! Clothes shopping here you come! :happy:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow!! :noway: Thats amazing!!! WELL DONE YOU!!!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great work, congratulations!!:wink:
  • reneejodobbs
    Options
    WAY TOO GO!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!:happy:
  • dwsmustang
    Options
    AWESOME, congratulations on a job well done.
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Keep on keepin' on!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You should be pleased with yourself - that is fantastic!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    very nice. Congratulations.
  • cltimes2
    Options
    AWWWWSSOOMMMEEEE! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work!!:bigsmile:
  • sistersscn
    Options
    YEEHAA Good job We are so proud of you !!!!!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Keep up the good work.
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job. You inspire. Good luck on the blood work.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! Congratulations!