Friends wanted!

Options
jaquwa
jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
Hi, I have been active on this site for nearly 4 months now and have lost 36lbs, I have some very supportive friends already, but could always do with some more support and also people to help and support along their journey! I figured the more friends I have the more motivated I will be to succeed and the more I will be held accountable.

Thanks
Jaqui

Replies

• TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :) Feel free to send me a friend request. Always down for more mutual support.
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oooh...Pick me...Pick me!!
  • mamacita4life
    mamacita4life Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm down for new friends. Add me. I have been part of myfitnesspal for over 4 weeks now. Learning how to watch what I eat and get in shape. I am also doing the Insanity workout. Be my friend and we can support each other. :)
  • ashshields12
    ashshields12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends as well... everyone feel free to add me :-)
  • martinascott
    Options
    i just joined not to long ago and can really use friends im still trying to figure this site out but right now im doing good on my journey but can use the support in my craving and finding realistic food menus. please i need friends and help
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me please feel free too! I have many friends on here but have noticed that the more friends the more support!
  • joshis_bunny
    Options
    Great work so far, would like to be your friend, please add me if you would like to be mine
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Always willing to add new friends who are serious about weight loss! Feel free to add me if you'd like. My profile explains my journey pretty well, but if you have questions, feel free to ask!
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there - nice job so far! I noticed that no males had replied yet - aren't we shy! I'll send you a friend request from the weaker sex :)
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ill be sending a friend request! The motivation you get from friends always helps! Add me!!!!!
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 2 months now and only have 1 friend, so I'll definately be your buddy!!! :)
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Think we have similar tastes looking at your diary so sent a friend request

Sarah
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm always about x
  • NikkiCoug
    NikkiCoug Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me pretty please guy's! I need the help big time! Holiday in 4 weeks yikes :-/
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new like-minded friends. Add me if you'd like :)

16774070.png
  • AdlaiJN
    AdlaiJN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pretty new to this site. Am liking it because it looks as good if not better than Weight Watchers, without the monthly fee!! Just tried Atkins for almost 2 weeks and lost 5-6 lbs which is great for me as I usually have a lot of trouble loosing anything. But then I went on vacation for 4 days and ate almost anything I wanted, and gained back all but about half a pound. I should have known better!
    On the bright side, I am still down about 22 lbs. from where I was 2 years ago. Lost that with Weight Watchers. Now I am going to give this site a try. Wish me luck as I wish all of you to make healthy choices with what you eat and what you do today!