hi! new girl here who needs help and motivation! =)

Options
Hi! I am 32 yrs old. 5'2 and 130 lbs. this may seem small to some people but I want to reach my goal which is 110lbs-105lbs!
I tried dieting using calorie counter and exercise everyday using workout videos and went to gold's gym(treadmill/elliptical) once a week. i did that for 1.5 months and lost 5 lbs. I got motivated because i attended a beach wedding. BUT gained it all back when i stopped diet/exercise after the event. :cry:

Now, i really want to lose the 20 lbs for good and maintain a healthy living!:happy:

So I hope you guys can help me shed it off!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mamacita4life
    mamacita4life Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi supershine. I need motivation too. Can't wait til I am down to your weight. lol. Great job. I am using a calorie counter right now and doing Insanity. Man its tough but I recommend that program if you want to lose that extra 20 lbs. The workout is insane, but you feel results almost immediately. I am three weeks in and I can feel my muscles changing and I am losing inches. Its so wonderful.
  • exoticwatermelon
    Options
    hi i need the same but i wish i was ur size i need some friends on here and motivation too what are some diets u done to lose weight?
  • supershineexo
    supershineexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey girl! let's help each other lose weight! I get too laaaaazy to work out, since I am tired from work (excuses???lol) and rather watch tv or go online. how much are you trying to lose? =)
  • supershineexo
    supershineexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi there!
    My weight has always been 115 lbs, until i drastically gained 15 lbs from eating! Until I realized I cant fit into my clothes anymore! The comments on my pictures would always be "are you pregnant?" "did you gave birth?" so i got really frustrated. =(

i attended a beach wedding, so 1.5 months before that, i tried cutting my calories to 1200 using calorie counter,(i love sweets and chocolates so that was big challenge for me). i exercised at home for an hour using my old workout videos and went to gold's gym once a week to do treadmill/ellipitcal. lost 5 lbs but gained it back.

so its true, its not a good idea to drastically stop from diet and exercise or else you will gain it all back and more!

I want to start all over again and have been searching for ways that would be effective for me.=) still searching though.

lets help each other! =)