Any 5'5" females who need to or have already lost 30-40 lbs?

Options

Replies

• Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I have had 3 pregnancies...my last being twins. After delivery I weighed a whopping 220. I breastfed for three weeks and got down to 180 and hovered there for about 10 months when I finally had enough of myself. Here is my before:
    iphonepics261.jpg

This is my current. I still have about 11lbs more I would like to lose but I have been stuck at this weight for a year and a half so I'm beginning to think that its not possible. I joined MFP back in January I believe to try and help me drop these stubborn pounds...Here's my current :
    iphonepics023.jpg
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and have lost 24lb already

14o9cpk.jpg

I have about 60lb to go.
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    23612564_6166.jpg

I'm 5'6...have lost 30-35 lbs (depending on the day lol). Add me if you like. :)
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4 and looking to lose 40lbs. This weight loss is pretty hard so feel free to add me!!! Also Congrats on all the weigh loss pics, very inspiring. Good luck to you all!
  • ammerlou
    ammerlou Posts: 18
    Options
    I hit my goal last wednesday! I am 5'5" and my highest weight was 165 in October 2011, I am now 135 and going to try and maintain until August then re-assess. feel free to add me and check out my 6 month progress update. the last picture was taken in may about 5 lbs ago. GOOD LUCK!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I am at 160..I do not have any before and afters.. I am working on that.. would like to lose 25-30 pounds...
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 5'6'' and I am currently at 179.6 lbs (Weighed on Sunday 6/9/12) and I am going for the goal of 140 lbs. It is nice to see people who are like me body wise and weight loss wise :)
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    5'5, 128! I lost about 20 pounds last summer and just slimmed down again by almost 10 pounds this summer. Feel free to add me!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and lost 67lbs. I've currently reset my ticker because I was in maintenance for about three months. I've been lifting heavy trying to gain muscle definition. Now it's time to lose a bit more to see the progress I've made. I have other picture in my profile. (:
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im 25, 5'5'' and looking to lose 40+ pounds. Combination of baby weight, stress, and chinese food!
  • kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    hey! i'm 23, 5'5 (and a half, lol). i started off at 195 on january 24th and since then have lost 31.6lbs...currently at 163.4

i think i want to be 155. i'll see when i get there. i may want to lose more
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I have lost 46lbs so far. I would ideally like to lose another 10, but I am more interested in firming up right now.

I have more pics on on profile, so feel free to add me if you would like some friendly support.

Good luck!
    Michelle
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and trying to lose about 35 more pounds.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'5", and 177 pounds. Looking to get down to 125-130. Add me if you like :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 40 yo, 5'5", and just seem to be STUCK around the 170-175 range (173 today, to be exact.) I once got down to 155 for maybe a day by starving myself, but of course jumped right back up (this was several years ago.) I've been on MFP for almost 2 months now and have lost a grand total of about 5 pounds, sigh. I'm not giving up, though! One of these days that weight has GOT to go!!

I'd love more friends with similar experiences!
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey pretty ladies! I've lost around 60 lbs so far. BUT, when I did, I got lazy within the last year. Luckily, I haven't gained anything back, but I'm still not satisfied. I want to lose about 30 more. Add if you would like. I need people that are actually active on this site and take it seriously. My first go'round with losing 60 lbs, my sister needed to lose weight too. I had more to lose than she did. Once she hit her goal, she got to "chill out." Hell, that made me chill out too. Lol. It's easy to lose motivation when you don't have anyone to talk to that is on the same level as you are.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'3.5" and have lost 42 lbs.
  • Mexie1
    Mexie1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'', I started at 159, currently at 132 with a goal of 119, which will give me a bit of room to go up a few lbs when I get to maintaining.

My main pic is from about 20 months ago when I was 126-128ish.

There are pics on my profile of me at 157-159ish in December 2011 - I gained about 30lbs between May and December last year.

The t-shirt pic is from a couple of weeks ago but I haven't lost any more since. My arms look quite slim but I still have a good layer to go from my hips, belly and thighs.

No friend requests please, I have enough trouble keeping up with friends IRL!
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • Yavi389
    Yavi389 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", still on the journey.

hw: 500+
    sw: 400 *Feb 2012*
    cw: 351
    gw: 180 - 160ish

feel free to add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!