Any NZ fitness pals? I need some more friends :)

Options
My names Gina, Im 25 and looking to lose 50kg. Add me

Replies

• mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    meeeeee, i have 2.5kgs to lose by the end of the month and i'm running out of time, need some motivation
  • ginajones87
    Options
    WOW i wish I only had that amount :) I need to lose weight to be able to fall pregnant with our second child. I managed to lose 40kg 3 years ago and fell pregnant with our first!
  • mightymac
    Options
    i have already lost 7.5kgs, i will set another goal once i have completed this goal, if you don't mind me asking, what is your start weight?
  • mightymac
    Options
    your not that big...there won't be much left of you if you lose 50kgs!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in England but am busy plotting my return with my family back to Auckland. Can't wait to eat Kumara again!!!! and drink the odd naughty Lindaur!!!
    will add you.

tip. Jillian Michaels DVDs really work!
  • ginajones87
    Options
    That photo was last year. Believe it or not, im 144kg! Ever since the birth of my first child, ALL the weight has gone on my tummy and hips and upper thighs!
  • mightymac
    Options
    yip the 30 day shred is awesome!
  • mightymac
    Options
    ouch! ok if you work hard you will see results, me i've been really slack, haven't lost stuff all over the last month, i need a good kick up the back side lol
  • JusUs2
    JusUs2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Gina, I need to lose quite a bit as well. I'm not it NZ but just over the ditch in Aus. Being pregnant with my 16 month old sure left quite a lot of weight behind as well.

Feel free to add me, Jussy.