my progress can you tell a difference?

Options
Kirstyfisk
Kirstyfisk Posts: 23 Member
wanted to know if anyone can see a difference i have lost about two and a half stone :) please look at my profile before and now pics and let me know what you think , i am trying really hard xx thanks for your time xxx not sure how to post pics on here... i orriginally weighed about 187 and am now 158

Replies

• Kirstyfisk
    Options
    need help uploading pics
  • Naughtybiscuit
    Naughtybiscuit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can't help with the photo uploading I'm afraid, but I've looked on your profile and in my opinion there is a very definite change - you've got a lovely shape now! Your waist looks nipped in and you look a lot flatter. Well done you :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! It might be *only* 2.5 stone, but the change is obvious. Pictures show a difference even when the scale does not. I have my own series of pictures over the last 10 weeks ( only 17 pounds gone)
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thank you :) where do you think i have lost the most? all your feedback really is appriciated
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! I think that is a huge difference! I would say you have lost the most from your stomach, but I see a loss everywhere. Keep up the good work!
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thank you! thanks for taking the time to look over my pics , its what i need to keep me going x
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    also would love new friends x
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference well done
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Stupid question, but what is a stone? I've seen many people mention this and I am clueless :(
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    You are skinnier all around! Great job!
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thanks x
  • Fannyannefeisty
    Options
    You look great, you've lost it from your face and stomach for sure - you can see that in the pics, your waist is more defined. I think your bum and legs are slimmer too. Looks like you have lost form all angles.

A stone is 14 pounds - British imperial system of weights.
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thanks lovely x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference especially in ur stomach and legs. Well done u look great :-)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Woah, theres a huge difference in those bathing suit pics, you can definitely see the loss!
    Im in Notts too :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    nice small waist now.,... good for you.
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    Options
    You can def tell a difference! and 2.5 stone is a big difference, give yourself more credit!! :)
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thanks guys i know the swimsuit pics are not pretty but it helps me to see the difference i noticed on the back pics the before pic you couldnt see my shoulder blades at all but on the second you can and they look defined , deffo gives me the confidence and drive to continue x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!