Replies

• jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Flagler Beach :)
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'll be a resident there soon, hopefully this fall! Will be staying at my parents on Singer Island until I can figure out where I want to be! I hear Fort Lauderdale and Miami are great places to live. Open to suggestions from current residents! :-)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    <<< Miamehhh
  • scubachick2287
    Options
    I'm right here (in Debary.) :-)
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Fla panhandle
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Daytona then Fort Lauderdale, now South Carolina . . . :brokenheart:
  • beachloe
    beachloe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    <<< Jacksonville
  • strawberry904
    Options
    Jacksonville here
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'll be a resident there soon, hopefully this fall! Will be staying at my parents on Singer Island until I can figure out where I want to be! I hear Fort Lauderdale and Miami are great places to live. Open to suggestions from current residents! :-)

I haven't been there in several years, but Singer Island used to have a great beach.

Ft Lauderdale > Miami, IMO. But, I'm not a big fan of living anywhere south of the Palm Beach County line. lol I moved out of there 6 1/2 years ago and haven't missed it one bit. I'm a slower pace kinda girl, though I do miss having more things to do that living in a big city offers.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

I haven't been there in several years, but Singer Island used to have a great beach.

Ft Lauderdale > Miami, IMO. But, I'm not a big fan of living anywhere south of the Palm Beach County line. lol I moved out of there 6 1/2 years ago and haven't missed it one bit. I'm a slower pace kinda girl, though I do miss having more things to do that living in a big city offers.
    Singer Island beach is still pretty nice. I just went to Lake Worth beach for the first time in about a year and it is DESTROYED.
    They are doing a bunch of construction and the parking is gone.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaaiRWQxYI

( Curse words.)

I work with this kid. He is like...well you will see. And you will figure out where I'm from!
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    As you can see in my profile picture, I'm from Florida and I'm a Gator fan!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I live in Shalimar FL... Right down the street from Destin FL.... Best beaches ever!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I went to Palm Beach for the week last month... does that count!? :bigsmile:
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Fort Myers!! & a Noles fan!!:happy:
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    I live in St Petersburg. In the fall I am moving to West Palm Beach
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options

THANKS FOR THIS!!! FLORIDIAN CHECKING IN :wink:
  • tdm2592
    tdm2592 Posts: 30
    Options
    Fort Myers...
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    All I can Say is WESTSIDE! And if you are from Jacksonville, Florida you will get understand that for sure! Spent my entire life here.
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options

i personally would love to move to st. augustine if i had to live by a beach. but i currently live in gainesville, gator country!