50 and I'm back for the support

Options
2»

Replies

• db56
    db56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and need to lose about 25 lbs. I joined curves and I am hoping that is going to help me.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi -

I'm 47. Been on MFP since March - when I decided that I hated the way I look and it was time to do something about it.

So far, I'm down about 20 lbs, with about 45 to go. Always looking for friends to help motivate and hopefully be motivated by! I'm on here almost every day (except when we went cruising last week for our 25th anniversary - scared for this week's weigh-in!!) :grumble:

Feel free to add me!!
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi! I am 58 and would love to join a group like this! I am a mother of 2 boys - 24 and 25. I have been married to the love of my life for 25 years now and I have also been retired for almost 1 year! My oldest son has recently gotten engaged and the wedding is set for September 2013. That has helped motivate me to get back in to tracking food and changing eating habits. I love playing golf and we have a motorhome and enjoy traveling. I tried MFP before but never did anything with the support system so I am not sure how to add friends so any help would be great. Hopefully this post is going out but I am not sure. Please add me as a friend someone!:noway:
  • NanaDebby
    NanaDebby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. When I read your post......I could have written it myself! I am 52 years old, mother of 2, mother-in-law of 1, wife of 32 years....and proud Nana to two beautiful grandaughters!
    And I am also back after a very long hiatus. This website has also helped me in the past and I hope it will again. Good luck on your journey.....you are not alone!!
  • NanaDebby
    NanaDebby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also......feel free to add me.....
  • jpschabell
    jpschabell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 57 (until August) and joined here in the middle of January. I've lost 26 pounds and would like to lose about 25 more - feel free to add me! You can do it!!
  • justme0362
    justme0362 Posts: 38
    Options
    Add Me too! Today is my 60th birthday so I am leaving the 50's behind - it was a great decade. I have battled weight for most of my adult life and it is time to change for good. I want to have life in years and I am so pleased to have found this web site. So add me to your list. Together we can do this one bite and one step at a time.

Hi ...
    happy_birthday_balloons_and_text_0515-1004-2121-5912_SMU.jpg
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    Options
    thanks everyone!! I am ready to get going and drop my weight. Need to loose about 25 pounds and I know it will be easy at times and challenging at times! In day 2 of tracking EVERYTHING and it has been good!
  • justme0362
    justme0362 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey everyone, thanks so much for becoming my friends. It's really great to have support when we need it. If I missed requesting any of you please let me know. I'm off to water my flowers now ... talk to you all again soon.
    friends-thankyou-2.jpg