men can't be *****!!!!

Options
so this is what my (possibly soon to be ex) hunny considers "motivation"....

he said he wont sleep with me until i lose 20lbs! WTF! when i said "thanks for upsetting me, d*ck" he just laughed n said "but its motivation!"

feel free to post on that one girls!!!

(and he's in gorgeous shape so it's not like i can even say anything back lol)

Replies

• yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    oops i meant MEN CAN BE *****!!!!!
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    Well I am not a girl but I will post anyway most men are ****s and the truly sincere nice ones get tossed to the side.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Wow.... sorry you have a hunny?? like that. I hope he was joking. If not, take a long hard look at the rest of your life.
  • TARALABAMA
    Options
    Just wait until you get in really good shape and leave him!! Then you can say "thanks for the motivation jerk"!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    He isn't serious, is he?
    really? :huh:
  • kimber607
    Options
    He isn't serious, is he?
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'll say this.....He's frigging nuts!!!:noway:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I can only hope he was joking. If my husband ever said anything like that to me (joking or not) there would be serious problems.
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow.... sorry you have a hunny?? like that. I hope he was joking. If not, take a long hard look at the rest of your life.

.... and then find someone who tells you that you are fat in all the right places! It is a pity that revenge doesnt seem to be a good enough motivator to get my butt moving... if it was I'd be phenominal!!!!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    WOW.....if he is serious...run...run...run!!!!!!!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If he truly loves you, he would NEVER say that! My husband tells me all the time he loves me just he way I am....and I'm 20 lbs more than when we first met (and I was even overweight then!).

Just get into shape for yourself! Don't concentrate on anyone else!:drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow,,, Ok. He's confused.

He knows he's a 9 and you're an 8. What he doesn't understand is that men and women are rated on different scales.

You're an 8 on the standard 1 to 10 scale,,, and a very pretty woman.

He's a 9,,, maybe even a 10, of the "Number of minutes it would take her to find another dumbass just like you" scale. :laugh:

If he's kidding, take the (terrible) joke. If he's not, well.......
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    If he's serious, that isn't motivation, it's emotional abuse. Run. You deserve better.
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    I agree! I think he is nuts! You look very pretty! So I would toss him aside. You don't need someone like that in your life. You need someone who loves you for you not what you look like.
  • kimber607
    Options
    He isn't serious, is he?

sorry for the double post....but that is crazy talk!
    So, he isn't going to have sex for a few months
    IF he was at all serious he wouldn't be getting any for a VERY long talk and we would be having a VERY serious conversation
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    WTF??!!!! I hope he was joking, if my bf ever said that to me joking or not..we would def have issues!
    If he cares about you he should support you in anything you do, but not ridcule you as "motivation" that is insane! If you choose to lose weight, do it for yourself and not because someone else thinks you should. You are fine the way you are and don't let anybody bring you down.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow,,, Ok. He's confused.

He knows he's a 9 and you're an 8. What he doesn't understand is that men and women are rated on different scales.

You're an 8 on the standard 1 to 10 scale,,, and a very pretty woman.

He's a 9,,, maybe even a 10, of the "Number of minutes it would take her to find another dumbass just like you" scale. :laugh:

If he's kidding, take the (terrible) joke. If he's not, well.......

love it!!!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Turn the tables on this twit. Lose the 20 lbs. and then tell him YOU are no longer interested in sleeping with HIM!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, if he is like most guys, it's going to "hurt" him a lot more to be "deprived" than it will you, and it serves him right for being a jack*ss!!!:mad:

And Casper..had to edit to tell you I LOVE your scale!!!!
  • gramgin
    gramgin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    so who is he sleeping with that he's looking for an excuse to neglect you?????
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Not like I can talk, but if I said anything remotly like that to my wife....my kids would be having to decide who's house to go to at Christmas....if that outcome is a possibility, that's motivation for me not to do it...among other things.