Ripped In 30 Days Results??

Options
I just started the ripped in 30 today and I was wondering do I do level 1 for 6 days straight and then take a day off then move on? Also I was wondering if anyone here has done it and would post their results on here so it can motivate me and let me know how well it has worked for you and what diet plan did you do. Thanks Guys! xoxo

Replies

• little_princess
    little_princess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be starting Ripped in 30 on the 25th of June! I'll let you know how I get on with it when I start! Post your updates to motivate me lol x
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started on May 28th. I did Week 1 and Week 2 for 6 days each. Not in a row, though. I couldn't move after the first day so I took the next day off and resumed the day after. Today I am taking off because I am in between levels.

So far I have lost 3 inches, but I don't have much to lose really, just toning up, and I can see a difference!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I started on June 1st. I do six days a week and one day of rest. I also run 2-4 miles a day!!

I am going to start level 3 soon. I loved level 1. My results are negative,but I think because I toned so much from just finishing the 30 day shred.

Good luck!!
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm starting RI30 today. I got amazing results with 30DS so I'm hoping RI30 will continue to build on that. I want to keep track of this thread and see what others have to say. I don't have much to lose, mostly need to tone and build muscle.
  • pinkbubbles1382
    pinkbubbles1382 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I completed RI30 in mid May and loved the results. I lost about 7lbs. and 5 inches overall. However, what really amazed me was how much stronger I felt as a result. I am now doing P90X and I know I never could have gotten through it without doing RI30 first. When I started Ripped, I could only do 6 push ups at a time. Now, i can do 25+. It's amazing.

Also, I did each level 6 days in a row with one off day (Sunday). I found that the key for me was to keep at it for the first 3-4 days b/c those were the hardest. Even though I was sore on day 2, I pushed through and did it again and it really helped the soreness go away!
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    I started RI30 on Monday. Took yesterday off because I was sore! (and I had also worked out for 3 days straight, my body needed the night off) I think I'm doing 5 days on 2 off as I'm also going to the gym... I am going to try and do 3 on, 1 off, 2 on and 1 off. Hope this helps... Lets keep in touch to motivate and see our progress!
  • 7219Amber
    7219Amber Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for all the helps guys! I will be posting pics in about a Month! Hopefully I see results. I will be doing it for 5 days straight then take 2 days off. And then after I am done with the whole DVD I will be doing it all over agin because I have seen people's results and they were amazing!!!