Western New Yorkers?!

Options
HI ALL !!!!! Any western New Yorkers? Thought we could get to know each other and possibly do some exercising as a peer group or something.. Maybe meet up monthly for healthy brunch and walk? I dunno - just trying to really involve myself or I tend to give up! I live in the Rochester area! Walking the beach or Seneca Park Zoo is good exercise!
Syracuse has cool parks as well as Buffalo! So who is out there?! Lets help each other!

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hello from another Rochesterian! We have a Rochester NY group in the "groups section". It's not very big yet, but new people are always joining MFP. I love Seneca Park Zoo, my husband and I have a membership, and every year I toy with the idea of signing up for the Fitness course or Jungle Jog (I've been too scared to do it so far, in front of PEOPLE! lol).
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm from Rochester, too. Hamlin, more specifically. *goes to find the Rochester group*
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I love the idea of working out as a group. See you in the Rocheter, NY group!
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the Rochester area (about 40 minutes south of the city, in a tiny town called Bloomfield) and one of my friends on here is from Greece! Great to see some fellow Rochesterians on here!
  • evenduchess83
    evenduchess83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am originally from the Rochester area but moved to the Adirondacks (Westville NY, which is near the quebec canada border). I still consider myself a Rochesterian at heart though. I used to live in the city along Dewey Ave (Augustine Street, #7 school area) Feel free to add me!!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I think it's a great idea....the more support the better!!!