anyone 5ft and under who weighs around 106lbs?

Options
Im 4ft 11. i weigh 106lbs but still feel fat! what is an ideal weight! x

Replies

• gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's well within the healthy range for your height.

I'm taller and heavier than that, but my cousin is only 4'11" and weighs around 110; she's not toned at all, yet she still looks fine at that weight.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    thanks xx
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm 5'0'' (FINALLY!) and am trying to get to at least 110 lbs. The average is around 100-110 I believe but I can't be positive!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11 and i'm between 115-120 on any given day (it makes me crazy how much it changes from day-to-day). my original goal was 115 but that doesn't look right so now i'm trying for 110 or 105.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm new here. Its nice to hear about other petite girls and thier weight loss. I am 5foot 0, currently 110lbs and looking to get to 103lbs- but get toned and tight in the process. I feel like the OP, that I'm still 'fat' even though my measurements are not very large (dress size UK 8-10). I think its mostly that I'm not as toned as i'd like, I don't mind my weight staying in the same region as long as its muscle weight.
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" and currently weigh 110 lbs. If you're 106 lbs., that is in the ideal range for your height. If you still feel "fat" at that weight, you should work more on exercising and toning your body vs. losing weight. I lost 25 lbs. to get to where I am now, and now it's more about toning than actually losing a bunch.