men can't be *****!!!!

Options

Replies

• poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    is he for real?
    tell him fine, you'll go sleep with someone else who appreciates your body until he comes to his senses!

I mean, seriously? What's with the "soon-to-be" ex? He should already be an ex! What happens if you get married and have children? will he not sleep with you while you're carrying his child because he thinks you're "fat and disgusting"? Like that guy on divorce court who was putting his wife down cause she gained weight during all her pregnancy, having HIS kids!

UGH some people make me so mad! :explode:

I would think long and hard on being in a relationship with someone who considers such negative behavior motivation..

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    dang he's crap!!
  • Teecy
    Teecy Posts: 5
    Options
    Even if he was joking, no one should be allowed to speak to you like that. He's not "the one"....
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Wouldn't say anything at all. Would leave. Agree that is emotional abuse. Good luck.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    makes me happy to be single. if you do plan to stay with this guy, i say you hold him to that. do not sleep with him until the weight is gone. then ditch the jerk and find a real man!
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    What an ***hole!

Get hot and dump him!
  • SturgeonGal
    Options
    Men:grumble: ...
    They sometimes have the sensitivity of a door knob... :noway:
    my husband said that to me I would be like fine ... and here is your bottle of hand lotion and go buy me a new toy tell him it is more motivating then him.... :laugh:
    see who is begging for a little affection first.. he will be the one kising up ....Men can't go more than a few days without attention from us.. LOL ...:blushing:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    that pisses me off.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    (1) he's getting lovin' somewhere else
    (2) he's trying to hurt you
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well, for one thing, that's just emotional abuse and you shouldn't put up with that. Dump his butt! That's exactly what I would say if you were my daughter.

Secondly (and these are not in any particular order) he's just looking for a reason to sleep around with someone else. You can bet he's not going to sleep in the same home with you and remain celibate.

Thirdly, if he was a REAL man he would appreciate a REAL woman and accept you as you are, because nobody, not even him, is perfect.

Fourthly, if he was joking that's a pretty sick and hurtful joke.

You deserve a whole lot better than the complete butthead that he is. Don't settle for that kind of nonsense from any man.

All that is exactly what I would say if you were my daughter. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    As if he's going to hold out that long. Men are such tards sometimes (most of the time).
  • reefkeeper
    Options
    Support should be positive. Not negative. He must have a big ego...to think that is good motivation for you. It would make many women want to spite him.
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an ***hole!

Get hot and dump him!

Don't wait that long. That is abuse, nothing more. Be strong move on and take care of yourself and dump him.:explode:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't have to be like that. I loved my wife at 150 pounds, 250 pounds, everywhere in between. And I have always honored and supported and loved her and treated her with respect.

But what do I know,,, I'm just a 'tard. :angry: :grumble:

So what'cha gonna do?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    so this is what my (possibly soon to be ex) hunny considers "motivation"....

he said he wont sleep with me until i lose 20lbs! WTF! when i said "thanks for upsetting me, d*ck" he just laughed n said "but its motivation!"

feel free to post on that one girls!!!

(and he's in gorgeous shape so it's not like i can even say anything back lol)

:huh: 'Possibly' soon to be?

How about NOW. You aren't respecting YOURSELF when you stay with someone who doesn't respect you.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Not like I can talk, but if I said anything remotly like that to my wife....my kids would be having to decide who's house to go to at Christmas....if that outcome is a possibility, that's motivation for me not to do it...among other things.

My husband has not EVER said anything to me about my weight, from my thinnest to my fattest he has been there, and if he ever did he would be living in a studio apartment!

You need to stand up and respect yourself because he isn't doing a very good job of it at this point. What a stupid thing to say...dbag.
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    It just amazes me that are are men out there who have no respect towards women, I am probably one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, but can not find a date to save my life.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow... I would have been gone so fast after he said that. Even if he WAS joking it's not funny and is emotionally hurtful. I don't find it at all funny and most likely it will escalate if you stick around... those types of people worry me. "Negative motivation" is just that... negative, and not motivational at all and is usually hurtful.

I LOVE my bf and he'd NEVER say anything like that to me, even if I was more overweight. I don't really have a lot to loose, but he's been nothing but motivational about it. He's even joining in on the getting fit.

I'd leave his @$$!! He's not worth it.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Tell him you won't sleep with him until he gets a **** that's big enough to match his ego. See how he likes that.
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Tell him you won't sleep with him until he gets a **** that's big enough to match his ego. See how he likes that.

I second this! LMAO, Perfect!