New to MFP - need to lose 100+ looking for friends

Options
Hi - I am new to MFP. I have been using the site for about 1 week now and LOVE it! Ready to make some life changes and never look back. I have two kids - a boy and a girl and don't want my weight problems to become their weight problems. I have 100+ pounds to lose and know that this is not going to be easy - I have already seen a nice drop, but we all know that after the first 2/3 weeks, the large drops in weight end and the real challenges begin.

I am looking for some friends to support me on this journey. Looking to be there for each other during the highs (meaning good days ;-) and lows.

Replies

• kahawitha
    kahawitha Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I am in almost exactly the same boat!! looking to lose a total of about 125. You can add me as a friend!
  • booksandcoffee88
    Options
    Hey there, I am new to MFP also. I am looking to lose 95 pounds! We can do this. You can add me for support.
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am of big fan of encouraging one another!
  • sebacaninny
    Options
    Hi! Me too about 90 lbs to lose, and I love this site. Add me as a friend, but know that I am a brutally honest person almost to fault....but I am very good at inspiring folks! I wish I could practice what I preach....good luck hon we CAN do this....yes we can!!!!
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    helle i'm a mom of a 6 yo little girl and i want to loose 100+ also feel free to add me :) have a nice day
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like!!!!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have about 125 to lose and would love any friends in similar circumstances. Add me as a friend!
  • akchadwick
    akchadwick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same boat here too. Just joined last month. Need to lose ~140. I have a 6 yr old and a 6 mth old. Life is busy, and I'm exhausted, and struggling to not give up.

Add me, I'll add you. Let's all be friends!
  • Bam1369
    Bam1369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I, too, am new to MFP and I need to lose 113 pounds. Please add me. :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on frequently and also have about 100lbs to lose. The journey is easier when you have a supportive group of friends.

Best of luck!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Feel free to add me:wink:
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    friend request sent! :)
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow I was where a lot of you are right now Feb. 13th 2012 and today I am 104 lbs. lighter. If anyone needs motivation or new diet ideas feel free to add me. :))
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am in to lose 100+ and just started MFP a little under 2 months ago!
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 80-100. Depends where in there I feel the most healthy. :)
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 90 - 100 pounds, and I'd love to help encourage you. :D Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    I will send a friend request, all my info is on my page...you can do this!!
  • iamlove21
    iamlove21 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello. I need to loose 175lbs so feel to add me if you want.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to review my profile and send me a friend request if you feel we would make a good fit as buddies. I started out with almost 200lbs to lose. To date I've lost 131lbs and WILL get to my goal. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! EVERYONE CAN! I wish everyone the best of luck! Believe you ALL are worth it....BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE!!!
  • bgutermuth
    Options
    feel free to also add me. i have 130 lbs to lose and its always been a challenge to me. im going to do it this time though!! im finally believing in myself, so lets do this together!!! :happy: :happy: