Looking for Fitness Pals in Southern Maine

Options
Hello, I posted with in Motivation and Support, but I figured I might get some hits here too :)

I've been living in southern Maine for a little over a year now, and I've had the hardest time meeting people my age. It's mostly the town that I live in (generally an older population with absolutely nothing going on), but I know there have to be younger people in the area. I'm looking for a female friend in the Sebago Lake area age 25-30 with similar fitness goals to become friends with while we help each other on our fitness journeys. I'd love to go out kayaking or hiking now that the weather's nice, get into yoga, cook healthy meals together, or just chill out and have someone to talk to.

I'm realizing this sounds like a personals ad.. but it kinda is.

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. I almost moved up to Portland last year before I got shipped back to NYC.
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. I almost moved up to Portland last year before I got shipped back to NYC.

It wouldn't be so bad if I was closer to Portland.. I'm kinda out in the sticks lol
  • MelissaGetsHealthy
    MelissaGetsHealthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined this today but I've been trying to find a fitness pal near me since I've been split from my school buddy for the summer. I don't exactly meet your age range, I'm only 21, but I'd love to do all of those activities you've listed. I even own a kayak and I live in Casco. Just let me know if you're interested (hah that really sounds like a personal ad)!