Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, I'm halfway to my goal and am looking for some encouragement. At times it's seems like I'm never going to get there but I know it will come and it would be nice to have friends to rely on to get over those difficult times. :smile:

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm half way to your half way - 22 lost so far... You can add me, I welcome new friends.
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm about half way too! I'm always looking for friends so please add me if you'd like.
  • rikitly
    rikitly Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello All,
    I need a lot of encouragement. I have become more regular in logging my food. However, I have not made a dent in my weight. Sometimes I think that my calories goal is a little unrealistic. I need help in counting how many calories I need to eat, because the number allocated, I usually go beyong it. Then of course don't lose weight and then that is extremely discouraging.
  • LizMSpaulding
    Options
    Been using this for alittle over a week & already seeing a difference i dont need to lose a major amount of weight but this is very nice to keep me on track and keep the 10-15 pounds that come and go since having my son and dropping alot of weight from being 200 pounds at my max. Im very close to goal weight being 115 at 5'3 which was what i was normally 6 yrs ago before having my son. im starting out on here at 130. very much into fitness & achieving the fitness body ive always wanted!! I love to inspire & get inspiration. feel free to be my friend!!