30 Day Shred?

Options
Does it work? Because I'm currently doing it for my first workout with changing my lifestyle. It's been about 3 days, but I have done it 4 times now. I'm really sore, but I'm seeing nothing. I know, I know, it's only been 3 days, but I just feel like I should be getting something out of it already.

Let me know what you guys though of it and if it was worth doing.

Replies

• dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this workout video. I don't think you'll notice a big difference during level 1. I noticed more changes towards the end of Level 2 and Level 3.
  • kbrajevich
    Options
    Stick with it! It's definitely worth it. I'm currently on day 13 but I took progress photos for day 10. I didn't notice a difference when I look in the mirror on a daily basis but when I put these two together, I was shocked. This is 10 days into 30DS and 4 days into RI30.

http://i50.tinypic.com/k3x6ow.jpg

What size weights are you using and are you taking any breaks?
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I j ust started yesterday for the first time. My body aches today. I am not in shape and had trouble with the floor work, but I hope to stick with it. I need motivation. Good luck!!!
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I wasn't sure about it.
    Right now I'm using 3lb weights, but I'm going to up it to 5 for the end of week one.
    I'm not taking any breaks for week one. Hoping I won't have to for any of the other weeks. lol
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm also not so much into being ripped right now. I just want to lose weight, and I know lifting can help, but I'm a big-boned person, so I would rather lose more weight that gain muscle right now
  • dhoddy
    dhoddy Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in my 7th week of Insanity right now, and as I can't follow the diet plan EXACTLY, I don't believe I'll be getting commercial-worthy results.

30 Day Shred sounds like a good workout in a small amount of time, which is awesome! Only problem is the one I'm having right now with Insanity, I'm in a 2nd floor apartment and the jumping makes a LOT of noise and makes my downstairs neighbor angry. Does 20DS have a lot of jumping? Or is it apartment friendly? Thanks in advance for any advice!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 7th week of Insanity right now, and as I can't follow the diet plan EXACTLY, I don't believe I'll be getting commercial-worthy results.

30 Day Shred sounds like a good workout in a small amount of time, which is awesome! Only problem is the one I'm having right now with Insanity, I'm in a 2nd floor apartment and the jumping makes a LOT of noise and makes my downstairs neighbor angry. Does 20DS have a lot of jumping? Or is it apartment friendly? Thanks in advance for any advice!

I just started level 2 and I really do like her style. But......

Jillian loves jumping jacks and jump ropes on level 1! Almost all her carido has some form of jumping in it. At least with her 3 min strength, 2 min carido, and 1 min ab routine, your downstairs neighbors will have a four minute break in between your jumping. :laugh: