You look a lot trimmer--good for you!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    ATTA-GIRL!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work! You are an inspiration hunne!
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great on both pictures; you weight must distribute evenly. I can see the difference in the second picture--you go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been at this since mid-April and I'm down 20lbs and 2 dress sizes. My husband says he can see the difference and others have mentioned it as well..I myself don't see it. I have pics but I still don't see the difference really. I can DEFINITELY see the difference in your pics though. GREAT JOB!

Angel
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    I happened to be crusing photos from a trip I took with my daughter last July and came across this photo. I've only lost 23 lbs but I think the results are pretty drastic. I'm not at my goal weight but thought I'd share with others who may find the results helpful.

Before - Approximately 205-215 lbs - I had just started training for a duathlon and thought I was losing weight. psh
    IMG_2761.jpg

last night, fight party at my house, still can't believe pacman lost but...

6912.jpg

I change my workouts regularly to prevent getting bored - I do alot of walking because its low impact but I also enjoy cycling outdoors, zumba, swimming, abs diet for women strength training (love that freaking DVD), and currently on day 10 of 30ds.

Wow! You look beautiful! great job! :)
  • HarlequinnAsh
    Options
    Your face has slimmed so much as well as your thighs. Definitely made a lot of progress and itll only get better!
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That is so great!! Love the entire look you had for the fight...Super cute.... Congrats on your progress!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    23lbs made a big difference on you! You look amazing!
  • MzAJ2012
    MzAJ2012 Posts: 47
    Options
    you look wonderful! keep the great work up
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking good, girl!!!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What a difference!
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    That's great!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job keep up the hard work you look great!!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Thanks gang! I lost alot of lower body weight and my face slimmed down alot. Now I'm hoping the middle will catch up but I know it will take time since I'm an apple :)
  • phantasia01
    Options
    You look fabulous Eb keep it going! You are seriously such an inspiration. You always have the right words! <3 Thanks!
  • SouledOutDiva
    SouledOutDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!! What an inspiration :) How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
  • pitlvr2x
    pitlvr2x Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow ~ I hope I can see results like that SOON! great job, think I am going to check out that DVD you mentioned!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!! What an inspiration :) How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 5'4 on a good day :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!