10 pound gone in 7 weeks :)

Options
First 5 weeks - 5 pound
Last 2 weeks- 5 pound.

Now I'm still going to keep up all the exercise and healthy eating.
But will the pounds take longer to loose now ive just lost so much in 2 weeks.
Some of my work friends who are dieting too say this because you can
Have a week where you loose alot and not the week after.
I'm 9 stone 11 right now. Is this true, slimmer people loose weight slower
Than ones who are bigger?

Replies

• mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    It is a lot easier for people who are bigger to lose weight faster, because they have a lot more to lose. People who have 30 or less pounds to lose find it the hardest to get those last few off. Congrats on your journey and I wish you luck looking forward :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I've been working on the last 8 pounds for a couple months now!!!! I'm not gonna give up. And if you see improvement in your fitness levels and your clothes start to get baggy...then don't rely on the scale so much otherwise it will drive you mad. :flowerforyou:

I only had 30lbs to lose and it does take a little longer! Even when I reach my goal I still want to lose 5lbs more but I'm not looking to lose it in a few months for sure now that I know my body is stubborn!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! 10lbs down is awesome!!! And yes its true the bigger you are the more you burn the faster the weight loss. Good luck to you on your journey :wink:
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah people tell me not to rely on the scales so much
    So long as your clothes are going down in size and you're feeling fitter
    Then it's good :)
  • Tara_Lynnette
    Tara_Lynnette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So true!!! I gained 60 lbs when I was pregnant with my daughter. The first 50 fell off rather quickly, or might I say "consistently". But the last 10 took some time. And now that I want to lose about 5, 10 more (135 lb. post-pregnancy does not look the same as 135 lb. pre-pregnancy, lol), I'm at a complete standstill...haven't lost any weight in about a month now. But I'm about to change my routine up and hope that it triggers something. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!