Lost 15 lbs!!

Options
OSU_Sarah
OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
Well I started my weight loss journey on September 17th, 2009 and since that time I have lost 15 lbs! I am soooo excited! I just started doing the whole only eating 1200 calories thing. I am also exercising now! I bought a Gazelle because my treadmill broke and I love it! I just got it 2 days ago so we will see how well it works! If anyone has one, let me know if it's working for you! Just wanted to share my success....15 lbs lost, 27 to go!

Replies

• TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! keep up the great work!
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I bought a Gazelle about two years ago and I didnt like it. It made my feet numb. I haven't been on it since I lost 78 pounds so Im thinking I might try it again to see if its different. Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow 15lbs that is awesome. keep up the good work.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is awesome! :drinker:
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • jellymedina
    Options
    i started loosing when i was 6 weeks post partum sept 16. since then i lost 11 lbs but hardly any time to excersise. i am able to go to the gym 3xs a week this month i have child care now, so i can wait to start loosing more!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! great job!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well just wanted to update! I have now lost 19 lbs!!! I could not be happier!!! You can do it guys, even though it is hard. It is possible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!