Need some new friends! :D

Options
I've been here since January and it seems my friends are steadily declining and no longer logging for whatever reasons :( so i need some new buddies to help keep me on track! I'm 20 years old, 5'5 and I have a set goal of 1460 cals a day. Anyone with similar stats please just add me xx

Replies

• T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    5'6" with calorie goal at 1350, for now anyway - I just bumped up from 1200 and feeling much better! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • melky28
    melky28 Posts: 2
    Options
    hey I'm 22. 5'4 and looking for new friends for motivation too...feel free to add me!
  • tinamarie922
    Options
    Hello! I am 26 years old, I am also 5'5 and I have a calorie goal of 1200. I just signed up for this today so I would love to find some friends that will stick with it.
    I think that 1200 calories may not be enough for me but I can try it. I am currently doing p90x workouts every evening. I tend to slack on weekends though....
    Add me if you would like :)
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near your stats, but i'm always up for new friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    this!
    I'm nowhere near your stats, but i'm always up for new friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
    I will have that calorie goal probably as I lose weight currently for the weight I am now I need to eat 1,726 calories
  • amusgrave
    amusgrave Posts: 79
    Options
    Add me!!
  • amandarae21
    Options
    You can add me, I am always looking to motivate and be motivated :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you have 69 friends.....