My NSV belly button 'O' face

Options
PlayDoh1234
PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
So.. I've only lost 12 pounds but my pictures show that a lot of it was in my stomach. My picture from March shows my belly button making a frown face :cry: . (Meaning too much fat squishing it together). NOW... my belly button is making an 'O' face (Less belly fat squishing it together).

Anyone know what I'm talking about?!!

YAY for O faces!!

Replies

• PlayDoh1234
    Options
    Really.. nobody knows what I'm talking about?
  • klafrancis
    klafrancis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Who doesn't love a good 'O' face! ;)
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    lol I know what you're talking about! My bellybutton is a frowny-O, if that makes sense! Can't wait to be where you are :) Great work! Keep it up!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh congratulations! I know exactly what you are talking about! My ex bf used to do impressions of my belly button with downward frown face. If only he could see it with the little shock face it makes now! O!!!

Seriously, great stuff! Imagine what the next 12 pounds might bring! X
  • PlayDoh1234
    Options
    Ahhhhh congratulations! I know exactly what you are talking about! My ex bf used to do impressions of my belly button with downward frown face. If only he could see it with the little shock face it makes now! O!!!

Seriously, great stuff! Imagine what the next 12 pounds might bring! X

Thanks!! I can't wait to see what changes with the next 12!!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Sorry, when you say O face, I think of the movie Office Space. I almost couldn't get past that image to post. :laugh:

Seriously, though, I do know what you mean! Mine isn't by any means pretty (and probably never will be) but at least it's not frowning anymore. :bigsmile:
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work and cannot wait to hear more about your journey to a new lifestyle!!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your "O" face :)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I wish I could say mine would make the 'O' face again but it will take surgery cause having twins decided to redecorate it :o)
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    adorable, you are just straight-up adorable! :)
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! Love the fact that you imagine your belly button making faces, I never thought of it that way. lol :flowerforyou:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    mine looks like a half moon... i know exactly what you are talking bout haha! :drinker:
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I am still waiting for mine to be an "O" face... WTG!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get there! Lately it's been :| face! :grumble: At least it's not :sad: anymore! :blushing: :bigsmile: :love: :
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    what a brilliant NSV well done!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    o-face-275x300.jpg
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Cute NSV!
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options

YAY for O faces!!

I wanna see your "O" face, but your pics are private :(
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yayy !! For the 'O' face. :blushing:
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So.. I've only lost 12 pounds but my pictures show that a lot of it was in my stomach. My picture from March shows my belly button making a frown face :cry: . (Meaning too much fat squishing it together). NOW... my belly button is making an 'O' face (Less belly fat squishing it together).

Anyone know what I'm talking about?!!

YAY for O faces!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!