New here! 30-some-year-old mommy of 3 looking for friends!

Options
Hi there!

I am looking for support for this lifestyle! The more support we receive/offer the better the outcome in my opinion :)

Nathalie :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Msnatalieann
    Msnatalieann Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, We almost have the same name... Natalie HERE!!! Mom to one GIANT handful! I am also looking for friends for support!!!!

:tongue:
  • kchiltondavies
    kchiltondavies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been on here for three weeks, I've got two little boys my youngest is 6 months, I'm now determined to lose my baby weight.
    Kelly :)
  • wifeandmom2009
    Options
    You can add me too! I am looking for people to keep me motivated as well :) I am mom to just one, a four year old little boy and its time to start taking care of myself better!
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am a mom of two girls ( My oldest will be 5 y/o in 6 days and my youngest is 19 months old). I'm really going to try to lose this weight, any support would be great!
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Proud mom of two great kids (12 and 5). Feel free to add me!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I just friend requested you.... my name is Leslie and I am a 39 year old single mom to two boys ages 16 and 12

I would love more friends too, so any one else that wants to add me, please do!
  • laurie858
    laurie858 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a couple new friends who use MyFitnessPal. I'm a 31-yeaqr-old mom of 2 (ages 6 and 3), and I've been using MyFitnessPal for about a week now. I'm REALLY good about entering in my meals and snacks and most of my exercise. I want to lose about 10-12 pounds, and then take a look, reassess, and maybe lose 5 more. I'm on a pretty strict diet right now, and would love some support!
  • may17O3
    may17O3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 with 3 children as well :) I'll add you. I just started and I'm finding all the support to be so encouraging and motivating. Good luck to you!
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im Emily and have a 5 year old little boy im not new been on here for 12 months and love it :) feel free to add me always looking for new friends to share and give support good luck to eveyone :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • starbear1307
    Options
    You can add me too! i am mum to 4, a girl 18, next week (god i feel old!) a boy 15, a girl 13 and my youngest a boy 10yrs! ive only just joined, felt a bit "alone" at home since starting my healthy eating plan, the rest of the house are still eating whatever they fancy, not one person in my household needs to lose weight, just me lol! encouragement and support can come from all different sources but i have found that just by reading a few messages on the topic board can give me that boost that i need.
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Feel free to add me if you wanna. I am a 30-some-year-old mommy of three as well. I am in graduate school and working on top of mommyhood!! So trying to stay healthy has been a challenge. The support is greatly appreciated!!
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    31 year-old mommy of an amazing 12 year old boy!! Need support to lose the weight I need to lose!!! It's hard...but you all know that already!!! Brand new to the site!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    30 something mom to two accepting friend requests!! :) welcome!!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 30 yrs old and mother of 3..you can add me..
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Always looking for more support...feel free to add me as well. I'm 35, and have a 12 y/o boy and 3 y/o girl. :)
  • babyw82010
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I am a 34 year old mommy to one adorable 2 year old
  • noriebeth
    noriebeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34-year-old working mommy of a very active 2 year old. I've just joined because it hit me that I keep referring to the baby weight and the "baby" is rapidly becoming a little girl! Would love to get some friends & support.
  • jenimomof6
    Options
    Hi, im a mother of 6{18,12,10,9,2,8wks} i just recently joined and could use some friendly support to.So you can add me to your friend list.:happy:
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me!