Not New, but restarting...

Options
I'm not new here, but I cleared out my friends list. There were a couple people on there that seem to not track calories accurately, show crazy amount of burn calories and/or eat a healthy diet. I've learned over the short time. Instead of deleting just those few I decided I would start over.

Thanks,

Brian
Cleveland, Ohio

Replies

• Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here a few months - but always looking for new friends for motivation. Goal is about 65 lbs, and I'm down ~ 20 in 3 months. I'm pretty good about tracking food/exercise daily (ignore last week - we were on a cruise so I didn't even log in!).

Vince
    San Antonio TX (though from Pittsburgh originally)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Brian,

Fee free to add if you like, hi here to lose.
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. No judging over here! lol
  • secondchance82
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my umpteenth time on mfp (took about a 5 months break from here), always looking to support and help others.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in September 2010, proceeded to lose about 40 pounds over the next year. Then spent about 6 months putting half of it back on. I'm restarting again (with the friends who didn't leave me). We can do this. Add me if you'd like.
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started up again... I joined in January (referred by a friend) and didn't even think about adding people I "didn't" know. My thought was, "It should only be people in my intermediate circle..." Boy was I stupid!!! I have logged in for 5 days straight now, have added people around the country and hope to have everyone of my "friends" kick my butt and motivate me along my journey!! I am excited and want to say, "Thank you" to the people that have accepted me as their friends.
    Always looking for for new ones...so please...be my friend... Dang, I sounded like Mr. Rogers. :) (for us older people who remember who Mr. Roger's is)
    Monette