I Need Support!!!

Options
I just quit Weight Watchers because it allowed me WAY too much freedom but I did love the support of going to meetings so I am looking for some people out there who want to be apart of a support system! I know we can all do this! Strength in numbers people! Add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• capabledesire
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is way better than paying for WW :) I'm down about 100lbs and have about 10 more I HAVE to loose and 30 more I should loose.
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    you can add me :) i have about 100 i would like to lose
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret is in the middle of their semi-annual sale. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, in all seriousness, you can do pretty good for getting friends by reading the forums and just friending people who sound like someone you would trust getting advice from. Feel free to add me if you like sarcastic *kitten* hats. :happy:
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    you can add me- I have a very active friend netwrok- always looking for more!
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    Me too! i tryed weight watchers and really for me all it did was give me a reason to eat junk and count it not really changing my habbits. Im trying to over come sugar craving and well it seem on ww they sell you all kinds of junk food.
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list....lots to lose hear and looking forward to all the motivation here.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me. :)
  • RaeannO29
    RaeannO29 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm back on the wagon and (hopefully) here to stay. And you're so right, STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!! There are very few people in my family who support me in this (some are, how do you put it? saboteurs), so I have to get support from those who are in the same struggle. You know that whole walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes saying? Well we've all been there done that. So we all know what the struggle is and what we need to do. So let's do this!!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I agree having friends does help in weight loss.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I gained back a good amount I was able to lose on my own with WW. Then I found MFP.

Welcome to MFP. Keep at it, it will help
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've got 100lbs to lose, and I'll give support when I can.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to. I am 29, 5'0 and weigh 180 lbs. My first goal is 30 lbs but ultimately I would like to be down 50 lbs.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends fighting the good fight! Feel free to add me. This goes for anyone
  • hotjot88
    hotjot88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need support as well. I am out of control again. help.
  • Msnatalieann
    Msnatalieann Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overwhelmed by all the requests!!! Cant thank you all enough!!!! WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kathrynyoung71
    Options
    I did ww a few years ago and after the first bit of weight loss I also found myself manipulating the way I used my points, I love MFP as it helps me to eat healthly and to make better informed food choices I also like to be able to log my food and exercise. I have lost 26lb in the last couple of months and still have 24lb to reach my 1st target after that I will have another 14lb or so to lose, I'm 5ft11in tall and have 1740 calories per day with the aim of loosing 1.5lb per week which I usually do. I can put a positive spin on most things even the not so good days!! so feel free to add me.... and good luck!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The more support the better. Feel free to friend me!
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I feel where you are coming from. My mom is on weight watchers right now and for her it's working. I, however, can't bring myself to do weight watchers. One, why pay for something you can get for free on the internet and two, it's way too much freedom for me.

I just got on this weight loss train again recently myself, and after being disgusted by the way I look and feel, I am more than determined to make this work.

Like you said. Strength in numbers!!

:)