Who is using a Fitbit with MyFitnessPal??

Options
Is anyone using a Fitbit with this program?

Replies

• karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No.I haven't.How is it working out for you..I heard a lot of Great things about it!!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I am and I really like it I was aware i was genearlly doing more activity than i was counting and felt i wasn,t eating enough this has confirmed this and I have adjusted my calories accordingly. The only problem i am having is syncing the fitbit it takes for ever and I need to constantly log in and out of the site. Our home computer is very old though so think this is issue than than the fitbit itself.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am and I LOVE it. It works so well together.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    I am and I <3 it :)
  • ebenso1
    ebenso1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What is a fitbit and how do I get one?
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Me. Love it.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I am and I love it!
  • pamelagalli
    Options
    I am but find that sometimes the Fitbit syncs with MFP and sometimes doesn't -- like today, none of the exercise I did on the treadmill was automatically entered on MFP but yesterday it was.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was considering one of these, but I already have a droid x smartphone loaded with GPS enabled exercise apps. Is there anything about fitbit aside from 24/7 tracking that would convince me to buy it?
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    FitBit was how I found out about MFP!! I had them linked when I first started, but I got really annoyed with the "fitbit adjustment" that would come up on MFP.. it was always some seemingly random number and just ended up confusing the hell out of me. So now I still use them both but seperately! fitbit = cals out, mfp = cals in. I love it!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Yes and I LOVE IT!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am but find that sometimes the Fitbit syncs with MFP and sometimes doesn't -- like today, none of the exercise I did on the treadmill was automatically entered on MFP but yesterday it was.

If you are hitting the start button on your fitbit when you start and stopping it at the end, it won't log those steps because fitbit thinks you are going to log it as an exercise on MFP so it won't send. Don't use the stop watch feature and it will always update. Mine works without fail.
  • Shayna6347
    Shayna6347 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am and I really like it I was aware i was genearlly doing more activity than i was counting and felt i wasn,t eating enough this has confirmed this and I have adjusted my calories accordingly. The only problem i am having is syncing the fitbit it takes for ever and I need to constantly log in and out of the site. Our home computer is very old though so think this is issue than than the fitbit itself.

I am having the same problem! It seems like it takes a little while for it to sync. Yesterday I had to log in several times, today it synced up right away.
  • Shayna6347
    Shayna6347 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the info about syncing, that is the problem I was having yesterday :)